Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Bugatti Veyron vandalised...

What's Hot
BodBod Frets: 1349
Vandal paints vulgar image of massive penis on vulgar car owned by a massive penis. Sounds fair enough to me.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/10/08/vandal-paints-penis-on-1-5-million-bugatti-veyron-4897317/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Saw one of them on the motorway once. A Veyron, not a massive penis.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17917
    tFB Trader
    This kind of pathetic behaviour is very common. 

Someone I know used to own a Ferrari and he ended up hardly using it because whenever he left it parked somewhere someone would vandalize it. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3534
    Poor guys. World's smallest violin to the Ferrari/Veyron owners.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Saw one of them on the motorway once. A Veyron, not a massive penis.

I see massive penises on the motorway all the time, not sticking to the speed limit.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    On the M4, heading towards Wales?

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17917
    tFB Trader
    Poor guys. World's smallest violin to the Ferrari/Veyron owners.
    In this instance the guy wasn't massively wealthy, but he'd worked incredibly hard and made a lot of sacrifices to buy a SH Ferrari which was his dream. One time he left it in a car park someone beat the shit out of it with a traffic cone, another time someone keyed it down both sides and ripped the wing mirror off.

It may be pretty much the definition of a first world problem, but I still think it's a pretty shit thing for someone to do.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27833
    People are shitty. 

I don't care who owns it, fucking with other people's shit is not ok.
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 14reaction image Wisdom
  • jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
    Wisdom.
  • Poor guys. World's smallest violin to the Ferrari/Veyron owners.
    In this instance the guy wasn't massively wealthy, but he'd worked incredibly hard and made a lot of sacrifices to buy a SH Ferrari which was his dream. One time he left it in a car park someone beat the shit out of it with a traffic cone, another time someone keyed it down both sides and ripped the wing mirror off.

It may be pretty much the definition of a first world problem, but I still think it's a pretty shit thing for someone to do.

Yup.  My mate has had a few 'flash' cars but he's not rich he just loves cars and that is what he spends his money on. Every single one he's had has been keyed at some point.  It is quite sad really.  What really upset him was that he bought s/h and his cars would be worth less than the average new family car - yet most people don't get jealous and start keying a new midrange Ford Focus.

And people wonder why I drive an old Volvo.

No fucker bothers with them

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    Everybody's just assuming a random person saw this car and vandalised it out of jealousy but that may well not be the case. It might be the bloke's wife after she found out he was cheating. It might be his ex-business partner who got completely ripped off. It might be a bloke who nearly had his daughter run over by this idiot during 100mph in his penis extension.

In the end, who cares?
    All practice and no theory
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    mike_l said:

Because you're a boring old git?

• FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
    People are shitty. 

This.  Sure, the guy who owns the Veyron probably won't even notice the price of a respray, but the mentality of someone who does this is just disgusting.  

A friend of mine (not rich, just single with average income and no mortgage) worked bloody hard and saved like crazy to buy his dream car, a used Aston DB9 - some moron seemed to take great pleasure in ensuring there was not a panel which did not have obscenities (such as 'Die you rich c**t) scratched into the paint when he parked it outside a shopping centre to go and buy a Christmas present for his mum.  He was already dealing with a ton of emotional crap in his life, and that event pushed him into having a pretty horrible breakdown from which he's still not quite recovered.  Bastards.

-- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CorvusCorvus Frets: 2993
    tFB Trader

Always surprising how envious and childishly bitter people can be.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Bloody envy.
    I've had a few nice motors, none of them could be considered rich mens toys.
    A lotus elise, A Triumph TR7 V8 and now an MG TF.

Both the Lotus and the Triumph had been vandalised, with paint/scratches, so far the MG has not been touched
    but I've only had it two months. But I constantly get abuse along the lines of rich c*&t, flash git, etc.

The Triumph and the MG only cost 3k, less that your average Saxo/Gold GTI of the same age.
    mike_l said:

Because you're a boring old git?

Nope, no fucker bothers vandalising them.

FWIW one of our techies did draw a penis on the bonnet of my motor. I *might* have left something in his tool box in return........

• People are shitty. 

Indeed.

For anybody who does think this is fine...imagine somebody doing something similar to your incredibly rare PRS, or 50s Fender/60s Gibson etc. The urge to irreparably damage their face, in my opinion, would be perfectly OK.
    <space for hire>
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Yes, it's obviously twatty behaviour and taking some sort of contrarian "hahahaha poor bastard" attitude to it is also twatty.

I don't like the articles inference that having a flash car is somehow compensation for a small cock. Fucking sick of the media and the various tiny ways they demonize men. You never hear that having a Gucci or Prada bag is compensation for having defective ovaries.

*rawr*
    1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10417
    Being aspirational in this country is a sin.Doesn't everyone know that?
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    Happened in Seattle tbf
    All practice and no theory