Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Bugatti Veyron vandalised...

What's Hot

Comments

• Being different and standing out seems to be a sin.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15896
    mike_l said:

And people wonder why I drive an old Volvo.

No fucker bothers with them

Because you're a boring old git?

presumably no one ever vandalises a lotus. Not so much feelings of envy as sympathy, probably assume it's not parked, but waiting for the recovery wagon.

Mind you, a good keying would probably improve my car, remove some of the dirt. I filled it up the other day, doubled it's value.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • There are some sad, twisted people walking this planet.  Can't see how the perpetrator benefited... so why bring upset into someone else's life.
  • There are some sad, twisted people walking this planet.  Can't see how the perpetrator benefited... so why bring upset into someone else's life.
    Probably looked good in front of his knuckle-dragging mates.
    <space for hire>
  • FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
    Bloody envy.
    I've had a few nice motors, none of them could be considered rich mens toys.
    A lotus elise, A Triumph TR7 V8 and now an MG TF.

Both the Lotus and the Triumph had been vandalised, with paint/scratches, so far the MG has not been touched
    but I've only had it two months. But I constantly get abuse along the lines of rich c*&t, flash git, etc.

The Triumph and the MG only cost 3k, less that your average Saxo/Gold GTI of the same age.
    I got a big load of abuse from a gaggle of chavs on mopeds once when I was in my BMW 328 (hardly a fancy car!) about being 'rich flash twat' and the like.

Asked them how much their scooters were, then informed them that it cost me less to buy the car, tax and insure it for the year than the price of their cheapest little moped.

Morons. :))
    -- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Bod said:
    Vandal paints vulgar image of massive penis on vulgar car owned by a massive penis. Sounds fair enough to me.

Fair enough, really?.  Presume next time I see someone elses Master Built Custom Shop Strat I'll take a marker pen or spray paint to it because I cannot afford one and that will be OK then?
  • I totally agree that vandalism is wrong and that it says something sad about us if we go "HAHAHAHA Twat deserved it!" but at the same time someone driving around in that car has to fess up to having chosen an ostentatious car and that in doing so he is sending out a message that may provoke a reaction.
    Just to reiterrate, I'm not saying it is OK, just that..well you pays your money you takes your risk.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • ..or to put it another way:  If you give the band the room that is set up for business meetings to get changed in, don't be surprised when someone draws a penis on the nice blank, inviting flip chart pad with the pretty pens...

• GuyBodenGuyBoden Frets: 780
    edited October 2014
    But it does improve the ugly car's look...........
    >:D<

"Music makes the rules, music is not made from the rules."
  • BodBod Frets: 1349
    Richardj said:
    Bod said:
    Vandal paints vulgar image of massive penis on vulgar car owned by a massive penis. Sounds fair enough to me.

Fair enough, really?.  Presume next time I see someone elses Master Built Custom Shop Strat I'll take a marker pen or spray paint to it because I cannot afford one and that will be OK then? Of course not, it was a joke of sorts, and an excuse to write about willies. 
  • BodBod Frets: 1349
    ..or to put it another way:  If you give the band the room that is set up for business meetings to get changed in, don't be surprised when someone draws a penis on the nice blank, inviting flip chart pad with the pretty pens...
    It sounds like you speak from experience... :D

• Bod said:
    ..or to put it another way:  If you give the band the room that is set up for business meetings to get changed in, don't be surprised when someone draws a penis on the nice blank, inviting flip chart pad with the pretty pens...
    I wouldn't like to speculate on whether a band member may have chosen to do this of his own volition at a gig...other than to add that it certainly wasn't me.

(In all fairness I'm just too dull to do it..I'd have been wittering on about "Ooh we could use these to write our setlists on!" or some such..)

• not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306

Bod said:
    I wouldn't like to speculate on whether a band member may have chosen to do this of his own volition at a gig...other than to add that it certainly wasn't me.

(In all fairness I'm just too dull to do it..I'd have been wittering on about "Ooh we could use these to write our setlists on!" or some such..)
    My money's on it being the drummer.
  • GuyBodenGuyBoden Frets: 780

Bod said:

My money's on it being the drummer.
    The Keyboard player thinks it's either the Guitarist or the Drummer.
    "Music makes the rules, music is not made from the rules."
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1143
    it was the drummer. :D

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    I'd probably flip over a few blank sheets first, though.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    Looks like the BMW X5 is top of the vandal's hit parade.

• There are quite a few 4x4 I'd like to vandal mind. All owned by Yummy Mummies who can't park for shit, or don't care that their door has opened onto your car leaving a nice dent
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6423
    edited October 2014
    dafuzz said:
    In the end, who cares?
    We ought to - it's people's insurance premiums for their own dull little cars that'll pay for it to be re-sprayed.
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    People are shitty. 

I don't care who owns it, fucking with other people's shit is not ok.
    It's also how ebola spreads, apparently. :s 
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom