I think I need to join mumsnet!

What's Hot

Comments

• chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    Are there hot mums on Mumsnet?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    What, like Reader's Wives?  Or a 'My husband is a Cuckold' section or something?
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Are there hot mums on Mumsnet?

nope, they're all fugly.......And from Thanet.......

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3131
    That's brill. They all joined in too.. I think if you used all the acronyms you could get a thread going about anything. Arf!
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 7066
    There was me thinking Center Parcs was all about Water Sports. I'm feeling shortchanged now...
    Previously known as stevebrum
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • martmart Frets: 5213
    mike_l said:
    mart said:
    I've always loved mumsnet since discovering what the top google hit is if you innocently try to find their view of center parcs. Just type "center parcs mumsnet" into google and enjoy.

Fuck, walked into that one.........

:D
    It's brilliant. Anytime anyone discusses center parcs, I recommend that they look up mumsnet when they get home. So innocent and yet ... 

It's a real car crash of a place, but like they say, all human(ish) life is there.
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    I like the way they patronise their male dates for being disgusting, yet think nothing of coming out of the toilet to continue dining whilst smeared in faeces.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    mart said:
    mike_l said:
    mart said:
    I've always loved mumsnet since discovering what the top google hit is if you innocently try to find their view of center parcs. Just type "center parcs mumsnet" into google and enjoy.

Fuck, walked into that one.........

:D
    It's brilliant. Anytime anyone discusses center parcs, I recommend that they look up mumsnet when they get home. So innocent and yet ... 

It's a real car crash of a place, but like they say, all human(ish) life is there.
    I have a colleague who goes to Centre Parcs at least twice a year. I think I'll point him in the direction of that thread next time he mentions it...........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

mike_l said:
    I have a colleague who goes to Centre Parcs at least twice a year. I think I'll point him in the direction of that thread next time he mentions it...........
    Haha! Make sure you report back. :)
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446
    Mumsnet. Proof that all women are evil whores with shit smeared anuses.

Sigh. Why are men so complicated???? Why do they look at disgusting shit on their computers and then think their lives are incomplete without it?

Oh yawn you soppy tart!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Ohhh man... LOL... take the center parks thread link, paste it into Facebook... wait for it to generate the pop up image...
  • Mumsnet is a scary place!

I always equate it to either a middle class Jeremy Kyle show or the comments section on the Daily Mail website: there's sometimes the occasional moderate voice whispering sane advice in the face of an overwhelming horde of shouting idiocy, but generally its nutters.

Mrs Lost-Son used to be a member, but after a post admitting to quitting breastfeeding (for medical reasons) every subsequent post- in ANY thread- was attacked by a group of pro-breastfeeding psychos. So she left. 

Some threads are hilarious (& totally unbelievable). I'm not sure they're all REALLY mums either- who's letting these folk breed. 
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 25599
    "We went for a few drinks, he was nice enough, but not my type physically at all. I went to the loo, and when I came back and sat down again, he showed me his mobile, saying 'Take a look at that'. It was a close up of his huge erection. So that was nice."

=))
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
    Emp_Fab said:
    ".... It was a close up of his huge erection. So that was nice."
    Personally, I can't see what was wrong with the bloke showing a picture of the big shed he'd just built. He had every right to be proud.
    Emp_Fab said:
    "We went for a few drinks, he was nice enough, but not my type physically at all. I went to the loo, and when I came back and sat down again, he showed me his mobile, saying 'Take a look at that'. It was a close up of his huge erection. So that was nice."

=))
    Why would she go on a date with someone who she didn't fancy?
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Drew_fx said:
    Ohhh man... LOL... take the center parks thread link, paste it into Facebook... wait for it to generate the pop up image...
    I've got a bunch of heads, is that what's funny?

What's this about them not wiping their arses too?
    My V key is broken
  • LastMantraLastMantra Frets: 3826
    I think your mum enjoys a cornet.
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    Drew_fx said:
    Emp_Fab said:

=))
    Why would she go on a date with someone who she didn't fancy?
    Free meal. My female mates openly admit to using Tinder for free nights out.

Sometimes I think about trolling mumsnet as a naive teenage single mum but honestly I'm scared they'd track me down and cut my nuts off if I ever got rumbled
    All practice and no theory