I think I need to join mumsnet!

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16477
    I like mumsnet, keeps all the loonies in one place where they can be safely contained. Can you imagine the carnage if that lot got loose?!?

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    They kept shortening "Center Parcs" to "CP", which means something entirely different on 4chan.
    My V key is broken
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • martmart Frets: 5213
    holnrew said:
    What's this about them not wiping their arses too?
    Number 10 on the list Pip posted:

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Oh I missed that, cheers.

I can't stop reading there...
    My V key is broken
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745

'Darling you smell a bit of Botty'?.  Obviously do pick their dates for a free dinner or the size of their manhood. 

If it were me, I would be like 'Oh my Lord.  You stink of shite you filthy slag, what you up to in the toilets?  You getting the bill or what?  And when you get back my nuts are itchy, they ain't gonna scratch themselves yer know, look here is photo of my cock to keep you going'

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    You're just such an old smoothie.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22446
    dafuzz said:
    Drew_fx said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    "We went for a few drinks, he was nice enough, but not my type physically at all. I went to the loo, and when I came back and sat down again, he showed me his mobile, saying 'Take a look at that'. It was a close up of his huge erection. So that was nice."

=))
    Why would she go on a date with someone who she didn't fancy?
    Free meal. My female mates openly admit to using Tinder for free nights out.

Sometimes I think about trolling mumsnet as a naive teenage single mum but honestly I'm scared they'd track me down and cut my nuts off if I ever got rumbled
    Tell them I said they're whores.
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4101
    axisus said:
    I google for some info on physio vs osteo...
    My take on it:  both professions are quite similar these days.  Regardless of historical distinctions both osteopaths and physios, in practice, talk the same basic language as orthopaedic surgeons.  Chiropractors don't, they have their own ideas about what's going on. 

An individual therapist will generally make more difference than a professional label.  If there's any remaining distinction it's that osteopaths may use more joint manipulations; physios, more exercise-based techniques.  (NB, I'm using "manipulations" in a technical way -- a high velocity, short-amplitude thrust technique on a joint.)  Physios use them too, but generally just as one technique among many.  Osteopaths, in practice (mainly for historical reasons), may use more of them.

I have a close working relationship with an osteopath and we cross-refer according to our individual preferences and strengths, and it is nothing to do with the "label".

I know nothing about mumsnet.
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522
    Drew_fx said:
    dafuzz said:
    Drew_fx said:
    Emp_Fab said:
    "We went for a few drinks, he was nice enough, but not my type physically at all. I went to the loo, and when I came back and sat down again, he showed me his mobile, saying 'Take a look at that'. It was a close up of his huge erection. So that was nice."

Nah, if some blokes are stupid enough to think they can impress strangers into bed with lavish meals and free drinks they deserve it
    All practice and no theory
    dafuzz said:
    Drew_fx said:
    dafuzz said:
    Drew_fx said:
    Emp_Fab said:

Nah, if some blokes are stupid enough to think they can impress strangers into bed with lavish meals and free drinks they deserve it
    That is a dick attitude.
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28447
    dafuzz said:
    they deserve it
    There's 3 words that you don't typically hear nowadays in connection with male/female interaction.

Thankfully.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
  • dafuzzdafuzz Frets: 1522

Drew_fx said:
    dafuzz said:
    Drew_fx said:
    dafuzz said:
    Drew_fx said:
    Emp_Fab said:

That is a dick attitude.

Dumbass! If you spend shitloads of money on a woman expecting something in return, you are implicitly calling her a whore. Just now you explicitly called my friends whores. I'd rather be a dick than a pussy, bitch.

Yeah I went there. BOOM

All practice and no theory
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17140
    dafuzz said:

Round here a free Lambrini is enough. Throw in a kebab, and they'll think you want a serious relationship, or something.

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1820

This is the one mumsnet thread to rule them all, you couldn't make it up!

http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/mumsnet_classics/a1875847-Do-you-dunk-your-penis

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    dafuzz said:

Drew_fx said:
    dafuzz said:
    Drew_fx said:
    dafuzz said:
    Drew_fx said:
    Emp_Fab said:

That is a dick attitude.

Dumbass! If you spend shitloads of money on a woman expecting something in return, you are implicitly calling her a whore. Just now you explicitly called my friends whores. I'd rather be a dick than a pussy, bitch.

Yeah I went there. BOOM

You're such a mangina.
  • gubblegubble Frets: 1826
    mart said:
    I've always loved mumsnet since discovering what the top google hit is if you innocently try to find their view of center parcs. Just type "center parcs mumsnet" into google and enjoy.
    I've just gogled that at work - whoops !