SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Vintage Pre CBS 1964 Fender Duo Sonic, ultra rare factory Mahogany body!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6072
     I think a little confusion came from the bit in your description talking about project and recently completed. 

It’s an absolutely gorgeous guitar and I have much lust. But alas no cash. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajl said:
     I think a little confusion came from the bit in your description talking about project and recently completed. 

Yes - this. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pt22pt22 Frets: 357
    edited October 2023
    dazzajl said:

Indeed, and in my first read there was room to think OP wasn’t being totally open about the state of the potential project. 

Clearly that’s not the case, so I’ll apologise if my comment was a bit direct, but I don’t think what I was getting at was completely unfounded.

And no, while I’m not in the market to spend another £2500 atm, I am browsing £guitars for a reason. Even inflated as they are, music masters and duo sonics are decent prices for those shopping vintage, and I do also love a mahogany body. (My Parker was a lovely oiled mahogany) That’s why this post caught my eye. I shouldn’t have to explain myself but I don’t want folks thinking I’m posting trying to be a nuisance. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 13307
    pt22 said:
    dazzajl said:

Indeed, and in my first read there was room to think OP wasn’t being totally open about the state of the potential project. 

Clearly that’s not the case, so I’ll apologise if my comment was a bit direct, but I don’t think what I was getting at was completely unfounded.

And no, while I’m not in the market to spend another £2500 atm, I am browsing £guitars for a reason. Even inflated as they are, music masters and duo sonics are decent prices for those shopping vintage, and I do also love a mahogany body. (My Parker was a lovely oiled mahogany) That’s why this post caught my eye. I shouldn’t have to explain myself but I don’t want folks thinking I’m posting trying to be a nuisance. 
    Good post @pt22 .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • And sold! Thanks all 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom