Rival Sons U.K. tour

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mrkbmrkb Frets: 6818
    Kick drum was punch you in the chest awesome!!!! Felt like I was drumming along with Mike.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mrkb said:
    Kick drum was punch you in the chest awesome!!!! Felt like I was drumming along with Mike.
    It really was! I was in the stalls and some times the vocals also had that quality 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• Off to have a listen to what all the fuss is about....
    https://spotify.link/X8dlx6he0Db

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3073
    I had to check but I've seen them 4 times - the first time was at Wolves Slade Rooms in 2011. I haven't seen them lately though.. or listened to them for a while either. I'll get on it and listen to whatever I've missed!
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

• Is the new album decent? The last couple have been hit and miss for me. To be honest I felt like they lost something when they changed bass player. Still a great band overall though. 
  • I like the latest album and another is released on Friday.  If you like Justin Hawkins watch his reaction to Rapture ! Which might be my current favourite 

Quite a different set last night in Cambridge Corn Exchange, played lots from the new album ( which seems less rocking, more experimental). Noticed the replacement keyboard player was pretty hidden, not sure why Todd Ogden isn’t on this tour.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • mrkb said:
    Quite a different set last night in Cambridge Corn Exchange, played lots from the new album ( which seems less rocking, more experimental). Noticed the replacement keyboard player was pretty hidden, not sure why Todd Ogden isn’t on this tour.
    I thought the keys player seemed quite hidden in Birmingham maybe it’s just where I was standing. 

New album is definitely a little different, did they play Darkfighter ? I like that track 

I thought the keys player seemed quite hidden in Birmingham maybe it’s just where I was standing. 

New album is definitely a little different, did they play Darkfighter ? I like that track 
    Yes, I’m pretty sure they played the entire lightbringer album, in track order, about an hour into their set.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
  • mrkb said:

Yes, I’m pretty sure they played the entire lightbringer album, in track order, about an hour into their set.
    Just checked the set looked like a good one, Mosaic is fantastic 

• daveyhdaveyh Frets: 684
    Saw them in Bristol last night, did not disappoint 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    daveyh said:
    Saw them in Bristol last night, did not disappoint 
    That’s good to hear, was tempted to see them there as well, but then I’d turn into a stalker.
    Karma......
    Ebay mark7777_1
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom