Voxman is doing the 100 push ups a day challenge for Cancer Research UK - need your help everyone!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4972
    As promised, link here - roll up for some pics and a vid to watch the feeble Voxman torturing himself for Cancer Research UK - please, please do donate a little (or even a big!) something if you possibly can, it would be so appreciated guys & gals! 

https://fundraise.cancerresearchuk.org/page/richards-giving-page-2634

Best to all

Rich
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Good luck man. I could do with dusting off the old triceps myself. Donated. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited October 2023
    Good luck man. I could do with dusting off the old triceps myself. Donated. 
    Thanks so much Shaun for your support & very kind donation - & I just love your handle too! 

(I've done two lots so far today - 42 this morning & 38 lunchtime just now, and will try & do another 30-40 after work.  If I keep going like this I might even be able to lift my LP Custom out of its case again!  )
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited November 2023
    Hi boys & girls, I keep a spread sheet so quick update on how yer Uncle Voxy is doing on the 100 push-ups a day throughout November challenge, for Cancer Research UK:

Push-ups done today 9/11/23:  
    Session 1    45
    Session 2    10 Diamond
    Session 3    35
    Session 4    35
    Session 5    42
    Session 6    35
    Total           202

Total push-ups since start 1/11/23: 1,557 (including 100 Diamond pushups)

Total donations to date: £1,495.00

For all those that have already supported me with a donation, once again thank you sooo much!

If you haven't yet but would like to, it would be wonderful of you - my giving page is here: 

edited November 2023
    Hi boys and girls. Got my halfway badge from Cancer Research last week & tomorrow will actually be 2/3 of the month!

As of today, I've done 3,809 push-ups so already smashed the 3,000 for the month target and so far I've raised £1,680. A huge thank you to those of you who've already shown such wonderful support and kindly made donations.  I'd love to hit the £2,000 mark and so if you haven't yet had a chance to do so and would like to support me in this great cause, I & Cancer Research UK would be hugely grateful & here's my giving page again:

November Push-ups halfway there

Hi Richard,

Congratulations on officially making it to the challenge halfway mark and raising an incredible £1680 already! You're doing something truly incredible and the 100 Push-Ups a Day Challenge Team couldn't be prouder of your achievement.

Share your badge below to let your friends and family know you've smashed the halfway mark of the challenge. Post with a link to your Giving Page to encourage sponsorship.

Thank you for your continuous commitment and dedication. We know this challenge isn't easy but you're doing a sterling job powering through every day.
    The 100 Push-Ups a Day Challenge Team
    Cancer Research UK