SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cream T Aurora Standard Withdrawn PRS Core Mira Maple Top Sold

What's Hot
Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 192
edited November 2023 in Guitars £

Cream T Aurora Standard Black/Noche Withdrawn

PRS Core Mira Maple Top 2008 Sold

Full fat American core PRS Mira
Doesn’t often become available as they only made maple tops for one year

Is in good overall condition for a 15-year-old guitar.
A couple of typical swirls and light marks the only significant dink really Is one on the edge of the left-hand side of the body.
Only cosmetic of course and looks worse in a close-up photograph, but being upfront and all that.
Also has a little flaking of the lacquer on the edge of the fretboard, again, very typical of PRS of this era and all of the above can be seen in the photographs and in the video

Plays excellently, Thanks to the brilliance of @RevMatt the frets have been dressed and profiled properly across all the board, only one spot on one fret remains, removing this completely would take far too much unnecessary metal of the rest of the frets and the set-up is spot on (I cannot praise the skill of RevMatt enough)

Original Mira 245 pickups and being the core has  the micro switch to split the coils

Despite this honest appraisal is stonking value for a fairly rare full fat American core PRS with hard case @ £725
Ideal  working guitar for a working guitarist not wanting to take the £3000 MEQ To the local pub

Mug of tea awaits in Nottingham, or could meet up if not too far away
Shipping is possible at the cost and responsibility of the buyer

Video of condition

https://youtube.com/shorts/cuLxGy2KPgU?si=I_7I1MPmJGmybVw1

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments