SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Cream T Aurora Standard Withdrawn PRS Core Mira Maple Top Sold

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Lovely guitar! What's the "pattern regular" neck like? Is it on the slimmer/thinner side? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sevenof9Sevenof9 Frets: 192
    edited November 2023
    Sorry for delay @variplexi, stuck at work.
    No, definitely not on the slimmer/thinner side I would say,
    I will defer to other folk on here that have had a number of Prs Guitars over the years.
    But the STANDARD/regular Prs, neck Is my favourite Prs neck by far.
    I know on paper the differences in the PRS necks are only millimetres or even part of millimetres sometimes, but it makes a world of difference to me
    I can’t get on with Prs wide thin at all, I like a bit more of a handful front to back on a neck especially in the lower frets
    I suspect that the more modern pattern, thin profile isn’t so different but the traditional wide thin, Prs neck always felt super thin to me

if you have ever played a DGT, that is a version of a regular neck
    all S2 up until recently are regular necks afaik

The regular neck is slightly thinner width , than a wide fat but has similar depth or girth if you like so for me it’s neither clubby nor thin, it’s just right imo, sorry but that’s the best I can do!

cheers
  • That's helpful, thanks! I have only ever had PRSs with the wide fat, which works for me, hence was trying to compare with that as a reference. 
    Thanks @RevMatt @andy1839 @DrCornelius ;
    appreciate your kind observations, i might have succumbed to gas (again) so both are up at lower prices

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 864
    Wow, both are frankly ridiculous prices, but the Mira has to be the best buy I've seen for ages!
  • carloscarlos Frets: 3580
    That Mira looks lovely. Didn't know PRS did 24 frets in non-trem guitars.
    edited November 2023
    Many Thanks @RevMatt @carlos ;;;
    Mira is sold , just the Cream T to go now……

I am being driven to Cinderford in the Forest of Dean weekend of 8 - 10 December so could hook up en route if someone in that direction is interested but put off by the distance to Nottingham
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • That’s a great price for the Cream T. Your going in the opposite direction from me though! Doh. 
    Apologies @Jabba74 , My driving days are over really, I have to rely upon pals given me a lift or if work transports me somewhere, maybe I will get up to the north-west sometime in the future.......
  • Sevenof9 said:
    Apologies @Jabba74 , My driving days are over really, I have to rely upon pals given me a lift or if work transports me somewhere, maybe I will get up to the north-west sometime in the future.......
    I’m probably being very lazy. You’re not that far from me in the grand scheme of things. 
    edited November 2023
    Cream T for the weekend trade possibility also
    edited November 2023
    Cyber Monday bumpette