Kingsley range explainer?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• AornicAornic Frets: 495
    Reading through this thread made me order a Page DS, which it seems he had stock of as it shipped within two days and arrived today. I'm running it into the effects loop of my Two Rock Silver Sterling signature and am really enjoying the dynamics and touch responsiveness, with ample gain and roar when you dig in. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2458
    Where’s the info for The Watchman? I can’t see it on the Kingsley website.
  • dangriffithsdangriffiths Frets: 598
    edited July 1
    There isn’t anything on the site - it’s a new custom order 
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 526
    There isn’t anything on the site - it’s a new custom order 
    Hi Dan - does one of the Watchman modes switch it to preamp mode which I believe is the case with the Page TS 

This would be handy for me as some amps id want it infront and other in the fx loop 
  • dangriffithsdangriffiths Frets: 598
    It doesn’t I am afraid but here is what the controls do paraphrased from Simon:

”If you turn the "Lows" pot right up on the Watchman it is like having the "Lows" switch on the Page set to the right (for maximum bass). 

The "Highs" control is the same as the "Tone" control on the Page. Mode switch positions 1 and 2 are the same as "Highs" modes 1 and 2 on the Page and the 3rd position on the "Mode" switch on the Watchman adds additional gain and bass.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 526
    Thanks @dangriffiths i might see if he can mod a Watchman to add the fxloop option.  
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28140
    My second Page came at the weekend. It's still brilliant and the first time I've ever had 2 of exactly the same pedal at the same time because I don't want to have a board without one. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7892
    I’m in the odd position of believing that if I could try them out I’d choose and buy one but having to make a guess leaves me never doing it
    Red ones are better.