SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB : P90 Les Paul, budget £1200

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MattPMattP Frets: 270
    Buzz_Fret said:
    If a LP Deluxe is close enough, there is a mint one available for £1200.
    Link?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi Matt. No link, it's my own. Don't want to hijack Lysander's thread.
  • markjmarkj Frets: 944
    edited February 19
    lysander said:
    Thanks for the suggestions ! Think I'm after something as close to full fat LP as possible with trap inlays and / or binding etc, the Eastman SB56 and Tokai LS198S that have been suggested look very good I have to say.
    Maybe some Gibson Studio tribute could do the job too though I'd be a bit more concerned about possible build issues on those

The Gibson studio tributes are wonderful guitars I had  a black one with P90’s, it was a crackling guitar that sounded superb, the gold tops command a jump up in price for some reason. They have a nice satin nitro finish and you could easily get one for your budget.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lysanderlysander Frets: 574
    Update : I bought an Eastman SB56/N gold top, a bit over budget but ticks all the boxes.
    Very happy with it so far, love the sound, the neck and the look - the satin finish is great.
    Only negative points : the nut slots came too high ( easily fixed ) and the truss rod is super stiff - it even came with an extra long Allen key for leverage.
  • Hi there, any interest in a black Yamaha SG1802 ?   Bought from guitarguitar in Epsom, it was a floor model that had a headstock break fixed in-store...it's perfect apart from a hairline crack in the paint, like new and comes with hard case and case candy.  I can send on pics etc if you're interested.  Cheers