tFB south eastern jam session at Powerhouse Studios, Weybridge on Sat 25th May 2024 12-5pm.

What's Hot
1151617181921»

Comments

• NeilybobNeilybob Frets: 856
    The more I think about the enthusiasm we had at this session the more I think we should be considering monthly jam session instead of twice or three times a year. What do we think? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • prowlaprowla Frets: 5006
    soma1975 said:
    By the way @Jonathangus what model of Boss Flanger do you have? It sounded epic. 

It bossed it!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • lovestrat74lovestrat74 Frets: 2589
    I am up for a more regular meet. You might struggle to get a monthly session going tho..
    I am up for a more regular meet. You might struggle to get a monthly session going tho..
    That's fair but I'm thinking it's good to have regular meets which will mean we will jam better together. I want this to be open to all and not get clicky. 

Does depend on a drummer and bass player and cost. 
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7018
    I think if it got clicky we'd all be able to keep time better. 
    My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TeleKinesisTeleKinesis Frets: 22
    Neilybob said:
    The more I think about the enthusiasm we had at this session the more I think we should be considering monthly jam session instead of twice or three times a year. What do we think? 
    A fine idea, monthly probably not possible for me, but I’d like to attend when I can.
  • soma1975soma1975 Frets: 7018
    edited June 10
    btw for anyone who gives a shit I finally bought a new neck. Roasted maple Vintera-mod strat neck with med-jumbo frets and 9.5" radius. A touch fatter than I'm used to but already feels great. I've absolutely ballsed up doing the nut with no proper tools but it will last until i can be naffed to get it to a tech.

My Trade Feedback Thread is here

Been uploading old tracks I recorded ages ago and hopefully some new noodles here.
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    soma1975 said:
    btw for anyone who gives a shit I finally bought a new neck. Roasted maple Vintera-mod strat neck with med-jumbo frets and 9.5" radius. A touch fatter than I'm used to but already feels great. I've absolutely ballsed up doing the nut with no proper tools but it will last until i can be naffed to get it to a tech.

HNND! I know you weren't happy with the old neck so this great. 
  • cathodynecathodyne Frets: 25
    It’s far too late to be writing this but, it was a real pleasure to meet you all!  I thoroughly enjoyed hearing all those cranked up amps, and it was a good distraction from the ankle pain.

@Neilybob thank you again for organising and making it happen!  I’ve marked 12th October in my calendar. :-)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom