Comments

• Beautful <3

I’d love a 60s style double-bound tele.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10916
    My mate had one of these, Japanese one, bound. I bloody loved that thing
  • PetepassionPetepassion Frets: 1050
    Been noodling the last couple of hours, this into my revival drive and memory man into the ‘74 Pro reverb…just magical, and the volume and tone controls work so well in cleaning up and shaping the revival drive.
       It’s moved straight up to second place in the guitar hierarchy  =)

‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
  • DeadmanDeadman Frets: 3971
    I had a black MIJ bound body a few years back. Weirdly I never bonded with it. I put it down to the rosewood board, for some reason I prefer the feel of maple on a Fender. Sold it for 500 quid too, it was mint…how crazy are prices now!? I should have stuck with it for a bit longer as I love Teles in general. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Yeah, £500…that’s cheap
    ‘It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society’
  • MikePMikeP Frets: 63
    edited February 24
    I have a 62 fotoflame strat from the same year I think, really resonant despite basswood body and satin comfy neck. I think I paid 280 brand new at the time. 
    MikeP said:
    I have a 62 fotoflame strat from the same year I think, really resonant despite basswood body and satin comfy neck. I think I paid 280 brand new at the time. 
    I was wondering what the Strat version would be like