PSA: Book: "Messengers, the guitars of James Hetfield" - big price drop.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Devil#20Devil#20 Frets: 1999
    I bought 'the beauty of the burst' book on recommendation. It's currently about this price and it's bobbins. If you're from Manchester you'll know whether that means extremely good value or not. 

Ian

Lowering my expectations has succeeded beyond my wildest dreams.

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1023
    Is the Marr book varied or all Fenders? 
    oh it is definitely not just fender (it has all/or nearly of his guitars that he has owned from his first guitar onwards. plus there are interviews with him too talking about them and also people who he gave/lent guitars too also (like noel gallagher, bernard butler etc).

i think it's a real nice read and the pictures are great also.
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2476
    Devil#20 said:
    I bought 'the beauty of the burst' book on recommendation. It's currently about this price and it's bobbins. If you're from Manchester you'll know whether that means extremely good value or not. 
    It's a book I've always been curious to pick up but I'll take this advice to heart. The Messengers book sets a high bar.
    Tim
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24891
    Devil#20 said:
    That's a shame.

I seem to be collecting these books now, but I only want good ones.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5011
    Devil#20 said:
    That's a shame.

I seem to be collecting these books now, but I only want good ones.
    I thought that book was pretty good tbh! Lots of burst facts and pics, with weights etc., I'm a Les Paul geek though. Pics aren't as good quality as the Messengers ones like. 

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom