Attack in Moscow

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• KurtisKurtis Frets: 664
    edited March 26
    It's interesting that you rarely hear about Chechnya despite human rights groups continually reporting horrific torture and murder. By Russia and Chechnyan rebels. 
    I don't think they got anywhere near the support from the west that Ukraine have got. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 26
    ThorpyFX said:
    Kurtis said:
    ISIS have claimed responsibility?
    Wow that's straight out of left field. I didn't know they still had beef with Russia since Afghanistan decades ago. 

Not really, Islamic terrorists weren't my first thought, or second for that matter.  And one does not need to go anywhere near as far back to Afghanistan, to see why terrorist groups such as ISIS, would target Russia, especially now while Russia are involved in a war that is not going anywhere near to how they expected it to go.
    I suppose to ISIS they are still part of the "Christian West". I don't suppose Muslims (like any religion other than maybe orthodox Christianity now) have been treated very well in Russia. 
    Russia have cosied up to all of ISIS mates, (Syria, Taliban, Hamas, Iran) and have been fighting ISIS for at least 10 years. ISIS hate Russia, it really isn't left field at all and nothing to do with the "Christian west".

As for the attack, ISIS keep claiming responsibility, and every time Putin claims otherwise ISIS have released more evidence it was them, interviews with the fighters, body cam footage, plans etc etc.... they even released that they were travelling towards Belarus as they were on the road headed that way (not towards Ukraine, which is heavily mined at that point anyway)

It appears that it could have been a false flag operation planned by the FSB in order to give Putin a premise to easily stoke patriotism and call up the proposed 500000+ more conscripts to fight the war in Ukraine. The whole thing stinks. Not only that but Putin is now saying that Ukraine is headed up by a president that is a hybrid ISIS loving Nazi who happens to be Jewish? what a stretch.

One mans ego leads to all this death and destruction. horrendous.
    If it is ISIS then it will have something to do with the Christian West. They are generally the aggressors, the enemy.
    Russia will be a big part of that. 
  • ReverendReverend Frets: 5002
    Kurtis said:
    ThorpyFX said:
    Kurtis said:
    Wow that's straight out of left field. I didn't know they still had beef with Russia since Afghanistan decades ago. 

Not really, Islamic terrorists weren't my first thought, or second for that matter.  And one does not need to go anywhere near as far back to Afghanistan, to see why terrorist groups such as ISIS, would target Russia, especially now while Russia are involved in a war that is not going anywhere near to how they expected it to go.
    I suppose to ISIS they are still part of the "Christian West". I don't suppose Muslims (like any religion other than maybe orthodox Christianity now) have been treated very well in Russia. 
    Russia have cosied up to all of ISIS mates, (Syria, Taliban, Hamas, Iran) and have been fighting ISIS for at least 10 years. ISIS hate Russia, it really isn't left field at all and nothing to do with the "Christian west".

As for the attack, ISIS keep claiming responsibility, and every time Putin claims otherwise ISIS have released more evidence it was them, interviews with the fighters, body cam footage, plans etc etc.... they even released that they were travelling towards Belarus as they were on the road headed that way (not towards Ukraine, which is heavily mined at that point anyway)

It appears that it could have been a false flag operation planned by the FSB in order to give Putin a premise to easily stoke patriotism and call up the proposed 500000+ more conscripts to fight the war in Ukraine. The whole thing stinks. Not only that but Putin is now saying that Ukraine is headed up by a president that is a hybrid ISIS loving Nazi who happens to be Jewish? what a stretch.

If it is ISIS then it will have something to do with the Christian West. They are generally the aggressors, the enemy. 
    maybe the Christian east?
    Reverend said:
    Kurtis said:
    ThorpyFX said:
    Kurtis said:

maybe the Christian east?
    Those guys are the worst!  :)
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10285

The US and the UK responsible as well apparently. This despite the US security services warning Russia of a possible attack at the beginning of this month. Beggars belief.

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-moscow-shooting-latest-ukraine-islamic-state-live-sky-news-blog-12541713

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • LionAquaLooperLionAquaLooper Frets: 1094

The US and the UK responsible as well apparently. This despite the US security services warning Russia of a possible attack at the beginning of this month. Beggars belief.

https://news.sky.com/story/russia-moscow-shooting-latest-ukraine-islamic-state-live-sky-news-blog-12541713

These people are absolute morons.  
    If they want to start a war with the whole world just fkin do it already and stop trying to make it look like they're victims and everyone's out to get them because we're well past the point where people (even Russians themselves) still believe the BS stories they come up with to make it look like they're the good guys.  All their crap PR spin doctors have done is to make themselves look like Dr Evil and his henchmen from Austin Powers. 
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4183
    robgilmo said:
    Offset said:
    I do give a shit.  Appalling barbarism yet again from Islamic extremists.  I think we can all be certain that Vlad will get extremely medieval on the arses of those responsible.

Thats the worrieng thing, I can see this all going south quite soon, someone is pushing Russia into a situation that could lead to conflict and they arnt doing it without reason, poking the hornets nest can only go one way so you have to ask, who is doing the poking and why.
    Who’s always behind it , Uncle Sam or some mega corporation