Re-watching Things

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• robgilmorobgilmo Frets: 3494
    I have seen Sonic the Hedgehog , over , and over , and over, partly because my wee boy loves it, but also because, well , Dr Robotnic,  cinematic gold.

A Deuce , a Tele and a cup of tea.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 11790
    dazzajl said:
    I've watched Top Gun: Maverick about 4 times now; I actually bought it as soon as it was available on Prime Movies.
    Yeah me too, basically the perfect film... and actually a much better film than the original.

robgilmo said:
    Ive rewatched a few, BSG springs to mind, The Expanse,
    Trying to convince Mrs Ed to watch BSG, the Expanse is a masterpiece.
    As you must know by now, I bleed Trek. Have been since before I was 10 and before there was a “bloody A, B, C or D” but hand on heart the Expanse is possibly the very best SciFi tele that’s ever been made. Could watch it a thousand times over. 

Also being firmly pegged at the less “normal” end of the spectrum, going to familiar ground is a big part of my world. 
    You and me both, I've got a fairly constant rotation of Trek going on... currently hopping and skipping towards DS9's Dominion War arc once again...

You are the dreamer, and the dream...
  • HeadphonesHeadphones Frets: 992
    It's surprising what you see on re-watch.  We're going through the old X Files.  Quite amazing how "touchy feely" Mulder and Scully were with each other.  That wasn't normal even back then and would have resulted in a trip to HR!
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2769
    Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom