HX Stomp Availability and Price

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• guitargeek62guitargeek62 Frets: 4150
    My LT arrived yesterday, but I didn’t get a chance to play until this morning. Less than an hour later and I’d created a virtual version of my existing pedalboard and amps, with some nice extras too. I’m running it through an AMT TC-3w power amp, into my Zilla fatbaby cab as I did with my last HX Floor too, it sounds great! :)

I’m not sure why I didn’t get the LT before, as I don’t seem to be missing any features that actually matter to me - the only thing that would be nice is if I could switch between 8/10 stomps like on the Floor model - it seems like a strange omission otherwise!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • strtdvstrtdv Frets: 2460
    If it could do everything the full fat model could do then they'd struggle to sell the floor model at £450 more than the LT.

The LT is a great piece of kit, mine has totally replaced a pedalboard and small amp for playing out
    Robot Lords of Tokyo, SMILE TASTE KITTENS!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Rich31kRich31k Frets: 794
    https://www.thomann.de/gb/line6_hx_stomp_xl_silver.htm

Thomann are selling the Stomp XL in silver for £564. I nearly went for it, but found a used Helix Floor for a good price 
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22207
    Used LT and Floors are astoundingly good value at the minute. 

• thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2328
    I just bagged an lt for a decent price.  I've had the pod go and stomp and hx effects before.

Always got frustrated by the lack of switches on the pod go and Hx stomp. I  found the hx effects a bit lack lustre (although  that was a few years ago and  could have been my user ability more than anything.).    I have amps that I like and have never found any modeller to be as good as a decent amp, so planning on using the lt as a pedalboard.

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 3987
    thomasw88 said:
    I just bagged an lt for a decent price.  I've had the pod go and stomp and hx effects before.

Always got frustrated by the lack of switches on the pod go and Hx stomp. I  found the hx effects a bit lack lustre (although  that was a few years ago and  could have been my user ability more than anything.).    I have amps that I like and have never found any modeller to be as good as a decent amp, so planning on using the lt as a pedalboard.

The LT does work great as a pedal board, but also gives you so much more in the dual paths and extra DSP. It’s so versatile.