OJ Simpson

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• GandalphGandalph Frets: 1592
    I didn't follow that case closely so pardon the ignorance, but how could he have been both framed and guilty?  As in, he did commit the crime, but the police fabricated some evidence to help the case along?  
    Yes, exactly that! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • TanninTannin Frets: 5497
    Arsehole. The world is, in some small way, now a slightly better place. 
  • yockyyocky Frets: 812
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72493
    LionAquaLooper said:

I didn't follow that case closely so pardon the ignorance, but how could he have been both framed and guilty?  As in, he did commit the crime, but the police fabricated some evidence to help the case along?  
    Yes, exactly.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24454
    ICBM said:
    There was a lawyer interviewed on the BBC news last night who was part of the original defence team, who said - presumably safely now - that he thought Simpson was probably both framed *and* guilty, which is what I've always thought too. The police clearly fabricated some of the evidence, and that may be why the jury chose to acquit him rather than because they believed he was innocent.
    Yup - and they over did the framing to the point it was obvious so the jury went the other way.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • theatreanchortheatreanchor Frets: 1473
    No idea who you’re talking about. Some anonymous loser it seems. 
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7810

current-events-Not-surprised

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LionAquaLooperLionAquaLooper Frets: 1125
    Wow that's crazy of it's true.
    This is why I hate NDAs. It's been weaponised and used to gag witnesses in criminal proceedings. I understand using it to keep innovations secret or something like that, but to use it to hide a person's criminal activity shouldn't even be allowed
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • GuyRGuyR Frets: 1351
    I’d be sadder at the passing of a stool
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7344
    Little known fact is that OJ S was being lined up for the role of the Terminator but on reflection the producers thought he didn't look like someone who could kill anyone...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>

"RIP Nordberg. His acting was like his murdering - he got away with it but nobody believed him"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • OffsetOffset Frets: 11874
    GuyR said:
    I’d be sadder at the passing of a stool
    Unsure whether to wiz or lol.