• JerkMoansJerkMoans Frets: 8870
    Inactivist Lefty Lawyer
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 19346
    ^ Looks like an involuntary trouser explosion... but front or back???  :-$
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2433
    Wow! so very very elegant, congrats!

my only issue, and I know it's all in my head.... but when I first came across the name Ivison, I misread it as iVision and immediately hated it, like it was some really terrible Argos offering, spunking off the Apple "i" branding. 
    I can't ever unsee this  :/

I need help. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • horseheadhorsehead Frets: 221
    Neil's work is, IMHO, unmatched, I've known him a few years now (as in sure some of you have) and send his guitars just take of in leaps and bounds, all of it deserved! 
    I believe the colour is called polaris white, and Stu's firebirds in there just make it an unreal combination. 
    I had an idea for a hurricane (Neil's other guitar) but after playing the single pickup Dakota with a gretsch style Fillerton in there at the guitar show, ideas have changed! 
    Happy new guitar day Andy, it'll only get better
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • skaguitarskaguitar Frets: 982
    horsehead said:
    Neil's work is, IMHO, unmatched, I've known him a few years now (as in sure some of you have) and send his guitars just take of in leaps and bounds, all of it deserved! 
    I believe the colour is called polaris white, and Stu's firebirds in there just make it an unreal combination. 
    I had an idea for a hurricane (Neil's other guitar) but after playing the single pickup Dakota with a gretsch style Fillerton in there at the guitar show, ideas have changed! 
    Happy new guitar day Andy, it'll only get better
    Cheers Gary…it is Polaris white…the Dakotas are great playing guitars !
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom