Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Severe stomach pain for 10 hours +

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• I've been prescribed some anti acid mess and buscopan and feel of ish have managed to eat something at least.
    Old Is Gold
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    Glad you're still with us! Hope it helps.
  • martmart Frets: 5205
    Glad to see you're well enough to be back on here. It's frustrating when all the tests come up negative. Hope it really does turn out to be nothing much.
  • Hoping for the best dude.
  • I was kinda hoping it was something because if this is psychological brought on by stress then that is an insane level of pain. I've had a few other incidents over the year of stress related body functioning so I guess I'm prone to it but nothing quite like this.
    Old Is Gold
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17855
    tFB Trader
    I suffered a bout of stress while I was at uni which had me doubled over on a bench in the middle of Birmingham city centre unable to move because I was in so much pain. Stress can really bugger up your insides. 

It's a good thing in a way because if that's what it is it's your bodies way of telling you to chill out. In my case it triggered me to reevaluate some stuff and become a calmer person.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Push for an endoscopy and ultrasound. A&E aren't really interested in diagnostics, just patching you up and moving you on.
    My V key is broken
  • johnnyurqjohnnyurq Frets: 1368
    Hope it all goes well dude severe abdominal pains are not good talking from experience.

I am not a doctor but hapoy to have a look and I will bring my own formulation of lube an some vets arm gloves.

Have you cleared out and brand new again in no time, I will try to leave some bowel intact when I am am done.

Seriously though get well soon young sir.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    holnrew said:
    Push for an endoscopy and ultrasound. A&E aren't really interested in diagnostics, just patching you up and moving you on.

Not true in my experience, but I guess it depends on the hospital. After being taken in with pains, I ended up with all manner of probing, which is still ongoing.

• holnrew said:

Not true in my experience, but I guess it depends on the hospital. After being taken in with pains, I ended up with all manner of probing, which is still ongoing.

That'll teach you to be a flirt.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137

A flirt? Have you seen the nurses in Margate hospital?

• frankusfrankus Frets: 4719

Back to your bed this instant!

A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • i hope you feel better soon antique guitar.
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

• mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    frankus said:

Back to your bed this instant!

Don't, that's what Chilli likes.......

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• daveyhdaveyh Frets: 687
    I had gastro-entiritis once, although not knowing what it was an ambulance was called in the middle of the night. Doctor said it's the closest thing a male can feel to childbirth.