• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17934
    tFB Trader
    Vintage65 said:
    Some VST with reverse reverb:

Crystalline
    EAReverb 2
    Eventide Blackhole
    RP Verb 2
    Not quite the same sadly. The Reverse Gate preset on the SPX90 is a multi-tap delay where the taps get progressively louder. Line 6 added something similar to Helix in a recent update with the Nonlinear reverb. 

Vintage, pretty sure I'm buying Gig Performer 5 in the next week or so. I'll start a thread on it when I do. Sorry the thread rather turned away from Zen! 

I wouldn't be surprised if you can do it in Fabfilter Timeless then.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Excuse me chiming in, but this kind of setup seems to be where I'm heading...however, I'm eager to hear how people are integrating post-amp FX pedals into the setup? An interface with a large amount of I/O options, I guess?
    I'm not and probably wouldn't ever bother. Why would I use post-amp pedals for delay and reverb when I can use Valhalla, Soundtoys, and Liquidsonics for all of that? Plugins are getting better and better. I bought a CE-2W last month and it lasted 24 hours. Audiority's Chief Chorus does all the CE-2 I need. It cost me 19 Euros versus triple figures for the Boss.

I've been thinking about the setup for ages and selling my RME interface has been the decider. I know how well RME runs on everything. Seeing how well a £100 IK Axe One runs on a low spec Lenovo Pentium laptop running Tonex SE and Helix Native... that's a test and it passes completely. If it runs this well on something shit, then a higher spec machine I've set up for music alone will be excellent. 

Now to figure out when to buy Gig Performer 5 :)

I got this chorus off the back of your recommendation and it’s good! Eager to hear your thoughts on gig performer, did you do that thread after? I had GP4 and used it for a couple of years, was great.
    Read my guitar/gear blog at medium.com/redchairriffs

View my feedback at www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/comment/1201922
  • HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22611
    Haven't done a thread yet as I'm still using it very basically. Will drop you a PM :)