BIG PRAISE TO ANDERTONS

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• guitarjack66guitarjack66 Frets: 1992
    Philly_Q said:
    merlin said:
    I want to see the Andertons video where Danish Pete does the blindfold test on popular packet bacon brands. Co-op, Tesco, Sainsburys, Morrisons etc. 

I wonder if the Danepak will win....
    Sounds stressful.  He might end up with his nerves Frazzled.
    That's a rash(er) comment.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SargeSarge Frets: 2433
    Scott just got a pay cut. when his manager saw this post.

• Rob1742Rob1742 Frets: 1067
    Rob1742 said:
    When I read the initial post I can’t help but feel for Bax and Gear4music who if I am reading this correctly were selling the item £100 cheaper than Andertons in the first place.

I have a soft spot for those retailers who are trying to attract sales through cheaper pricing rather than those that have to be forced to do so when a lower price available is mentioned to them.

So if this is the case, Andertons will sell something with an extra £100 mark up, unless it’s pointed out to them in which case they will reduce their price to get the business that maybe should have gone elsewhere.

i haven’t purchased from Bax, gear4music or Anderson’s before, but for me this impost is a good advert for those that initially try harder to get the business.
    Aren’t Bax and Gear4Music just online box shifters or do they have real stores as well? I’m aware Andertons is primarily online retail nowadays, but they still have a large physical store with staff etc. It would not be odd if their pricing is slightly higher, and good on them to price match.
    Very valid point about having physical stores. I wasn’t aware that gear4 doesn’t have one and I’d never heard of Bax.

• elstoofelstoof Frets: 2575
    Aren’t Bax and Gear4Music just online box shifters or do they have real stores as well? 
    G4M have a big shop in York don’t they?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • darthed1981darthed1981 Frets: 12336
    Sarge said:
    Scott just got a pay cut. when his manager saw this post.

The Andertons team do keep an eye on here, Lee has probably had a coronary because there is a thread about his business that isn't just bitching about Chappers...
    You are the dreamer, and the dream...
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • cliddellcliddell Frets: 21
    edited June 13
    Another thumbs up for Andertons here. Always had good experiences with them.
  • noisepolluternoisepolluter Frets: 820
    Always had great service from Andertons, both in person and online. Loads of stuff from them over the years both big and small, and the couple of returns I’ve done were dealt with quickly and efficiently.