NAD - Its white

What's Hot
meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10339
edited November 2014 in Amps
Very happy with the latest purchase. Loving the colour too

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• longjawlongjaw Frets: 424

Dr Z.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GavHaus said:
    Hmmm I think know.
    I think you do too. :-P 

Its not a Doctor Z
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • I want that bloody Fender near me
  • Argos Acoustic Solutions?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
    hiwatt
  • jellyroll said:
    hiwatt
    winner!

pics coming soon, followed by tinnitus 
    jellyroll said:
    hiwatt
    winner!

Enjoy. 
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    jellyroll said:
    hiwatt
    winner!

so does Jellyroll win the amp??? I think for guessing he should...thats just my opinion...

• samzadgan said:
    jellyroll said:
    hiwatt
    winner!

so does Jellyroll win the amp??? I think for guessing he should...thats just my opinion...
    I think he should get the amp, my pedal board and his choice of my guitar collection. 

samzadgan said:
    jellyroll said:
    hiwatt
    winner!

I think he should get the amp, my pedal board and his choice of my guitar collection. 
    Cool. Let me know once you've sent it all....I'll wait in for the courier. If you could throw in some extra strings as well, that would be nice.......
  • certainly sir! plectrums too.

:-P
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    edited November 2014
    plectrums is going too far...

BTW...congrats on the amp...what flavour of Hiwatt did you get?
  • as way of apology I will throw in a Fender Custom Shop towel and a telecaster chopping board
  • its here!
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Where?  I can't see it.
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Oh. up there.
  • Move that VM Jazz out the way so I can have a proper look
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom