NAD - Its white

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• @GavHaus I have to let that one go dont I after saying yours is a VM for so long?

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • :-( dang it
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • impmannimpmann Frets: 12678
    Jealous. Much.

That is until you need to move it.

Btw, did you know that I still have a counterbalance forklift licence? ;-)
    Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • That looks great. Would be good to hear some clips if you have the time
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471
    edited November 2014

• NeilNeil Frets: 3641
    I love your guitar/amp colour scheme.
  • jellyrolljellyroll Frets: 3073
    Very nice. Jazzmaster mmmmmmm.
  • jellyroll said:
    Very nice. Jazzmaster mmmmmmm.
    without being a smug bellend its absolutely fucking awesome
    I have not bought another guitar since it arrived and I have gotten rid of 10 since its arrival

highly recommended 
  • close but not quite. I had that model of VM... it was a nice introduction to the JM but not a great guitar

that one up the top has a matching headstock

• M'only teasing. That JM of yours looks the shit.
  • I know mate, tis only fair after months of VM Jag jokes I have sent your way :-)
  • GavHaus said:
    Well EXACTLY.
    you sour puss
  • The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.