Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

How much do you pay a month for your gas and electric?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I have big single glazing windows and high ceilings. Makes things difficult. I'm tempted to get a fan heater as I only really want the living room kept warm.
    My V key is broken
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    edited November 2014
    It varies. Cold months, it can be between £90 and £140 a month. Regular non-cold months, it can be £40-£70. That is electricity+gas.
  • We're quite behind the times in that we still use oil.  I'm interested in this thread as we plan to get gas installed in the new year.   Oil is around £224 for 500 litres and we'd get this every few months.  
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137
    holnrew said:
    I have big single glazing windows and high ceilings. Makes things difficult. I'm tempted to get a fan heater as I only really want the living room kept warm.

Bubble wrap makes a good window insulator. And you can cut a flap out, so you can perv and have a wank without your cock being on display. What's not to like?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Or you can just get a glass cutter and stick your cock straight out the window for all the passers by to awe and wonder at.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16071
    Sambostar said:
    Or you can just get a glass cutter and stick your cock straight out the window for all the passers by to awe and wonder at.

*MEE MAW MEE MAW MEE MAW*

this is the Polis......stick yer cock back in yer troosers Sir

tae be or not tae be
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Sway hello to my little frwend...pop pop pop pop....ahhhh. mmmm...that's better, think I'II go for a smoke now.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock