Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Getting dressed in the dark

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• ROOGROOG Frets: 567
    VimFuego said:
    dead rodents is generally the worst thing we get to stand on when stumbling around in the dark.

holnrew said:
    The worst thing you can tread on in the dark is a landmine.
    Wow, some of you guys get to dress in some strange places!

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I just put the light on, I usually shout a warning of 'light' about 2 seconds before to allow the fair maiden to hide underneath the sheets.
    Old Is Gold
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12657
    When I was 16, I got an aggressive wank off a 30yr old woman behind the pub and snapped my banjo string, on the way home I chucked my blood stained boxers in a bush, which turned out to be pretty much in front of a primary school. Fuck my life.......
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • When I was 16, I got an aggressive wank off a 30yr old woman behind the pub and snapped my banjo string, on the way home I chucked my blood stained boxers in a bush, which turned out to be pretty much in front of a primary school.....
    ".....shortly after the police advised us to move and mother sacked the au pair."
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12657
    She was more "Old Pair" tbh
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
  • vizviz Frets: 11026
    TTony said:
    Fazer said:
    i managed to put on my underpants both back-to-front and inside out today.

Surely people do that every Wednesday ???

Mon is inside in, front to front - the so-called "normal" look.

Tues is inside out, front to front

Weds is inside out, back to front - as you have correctly done.

Thurs is inside out, back to back.

(Fri is WFH, no underpants required.)

Post of the month, I feel.
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
  • equalsql said:
    I just buy all black socks.... then I never have to worry about finding the right pair.
    Mind you.. I have been known to go to work wearing a different shoe on each foot.
    My brother did that several years ago, and we still take the p*ss out of him now for it.
    Non-matching pair of shoes, only noticed much later in the day...and one of them was a slip-on, the other a regular lace-up type...How did he not notice when he put them on?!

He's a solicitor. Would make me feel like my litigation was in good hands if I looked down and saw my brief hadn't even got a matching pair of shoes on...right?!