Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Any interest in a fundraising forum pedal tour?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27971

I still haven't donated

I'd keep that to yourself ... otherwise people might blame you when we finally give in and decide that we have to take banner ads, side panel ads, pop-up ads, and special under the cover ads to make ends meet ...

:D
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I donated a t-shirt design.

Two, actually, although I admit the second one was a bit rubbish.
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4635
    WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE PUPPY?!
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    I donated some cash. And my awesomeness. I will continue to donate both as my time and wallet permit.
  • TTony said:

I still haven't donated

I'd keep that to yourself ... otherwise people might blame you when we finally give in and decide that we have to take banner ads, side panel ads, pop-up ads, and special under the cover ads to make ends meet ...

:D
    Doesn't the font go any bigger, i think you could have been more subtle :D
    ဈǝᴉʇsɐoʇǝsǝǝɥɔဪቌ
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2449
    This is potentially a really stupid idea but i'm gonna put it out there anyway and anticipate all the comments agreeing with my initial thought...

Would more money be generated if the pedal was something a bit special, say for arguments sake, a Klon? If 100 people entered at £20 a pop, that's £2000.  Half for the pedal (daft), half for the forum (great).  Also, it makes it more of a desirable raffle.  In terms of such a pedal going on tour, however, it could be a bit risky.  In which case, the pedal that goes on tour could be a bog standard boss or something, an earlier mentioned idea of recording a lick/riff could be the competition, and the special pedal could be the prize?

There, I said it.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    DesVegas said:
    WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE PUPPY?!
    If the puppy picks me as the winner, it gets a steak

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • beed84 said:
    This is potentially a really stupid idea but i'm gonna put it out there anyway and anticipate all the comments agreeing with my initial thought...

Would more money be generated if the pedal was something a bit special, say for arguments sake, a Klon? If 100 people entered at £20 a pop, that's £2000.  Half for the pedal (daft), half for the forum (great).  Also, it makes it more of a desirable raffle.  In terms of such a pedal going on tour, however, it could be a bit risky.  In which case, the pedal that goes on tour could be a bog standard boss or something, an earlier mentioned idea of recording a lick/riff could be the competition, and the special pedal could be the prize?

There, I said it.
    If a million people donated £20 we could spend some of it on a castle!
  • beed84 said:

There, I said it.
    If a million people donated £20 we could spend some of it on cattle!
    That's a load of bullshit.
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.