dead mouse

What's Hot
We are installing new hardware & software at a weighbridge site locally. This morning we found a dead mouse in the portakabin. Poor wee thing hadn't been dead for very long. I put him outside so the local crows could have their lunch.
"Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
Seriously: If you value it, take/fetch it yourself
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4026
    Poor deadmau5

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Thanks Phil, just as I was having my lunch........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2933
    Saw a tiny little mouse like creature the other day whilst out walking the kids, was feckin tiny though with a small body and longish nose.
  • jimmydjimmyd Frets: 60
    blueskunk;431905" said:
    Saw a tiny little mouse like creature the other day whilst out walking the kids, was feckin tiny though with a small body and longish nose.
    Dude that sounds like Finger Mouse

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FuzzdogFuzzdog Frets: 839
    Years ago, when I worked for a car dealership, we had a brand new car come back repeatedly with a weird smell, which rapidly progressed to it becoming impossible to even sit in the car with the fans running.  Eventually, we just swapped it for another one and commenced attempting to de-stink the original car for resale.

Turned out that while the car had been stored, a mouse had managed to crawl into the air ducts, had babies, got stuck, and all of them expired, so whenever someone turned on the heater, they were essentially blasted with the delightful aroma of roasted decomposing mice.  Took us ages to find the cause, and by that time the whole car smelled so bad (even after the interior was stripped out and replaced along with all pipework and the heater core) that the manufacturer took it back and said they were just going to destroy it.  Very expensive mice!

-- Before you ask, no, I am in no way, shape or form related to Fuzzdog pedals, I was Fuzzdog before Fuzzdog were Fuzzdog.  Unless you want to give me free crap, then I'm related to whatever the hell you like! --
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16289
    blueskunk said:
    Kylie
    tae be or not tae be
  • TTonyTTony Frets: 28425
    edited December 2014
     I put him outside so the local crows could have their lunch.
    mike_l said:
    Finally, the proof.

@mike_l is a crow.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunk said:
    he could have been a shrew. shrews have very pointy noses and their tails are shorter than those of mice. they're smaller too, and dead cute.
    "Working" software has only unobserved bugs. (Parroty Error: Pieces of Nine! Pieces of Nine!)
    Ahh someone else mention the shrew option , must admit we got a wee bit giddy checking it out.
    jimmyd;431918" said:
    [quote="blueskunk;431905"]Saw a tiny little mouse like creature the other day whilst out walking the kids, was feckin tiny though with a small body and longish nose.
    Dude that sounds like Finger Mouse

[/quote]

Fackinell haven't heard of finger mouse for years lol.

Nice.
    That looks like what we saw :)

Nice one @gusman2x
    Had a pair of deer legit past me and my son a few years ago whilst out trecking through the dell near me.

That was amazing to see, they were mega fast and pretty scary tbh , in a good way, had to pick the lad up quick just in case.
    Must admit i love trecking around the dell and local moor with my kids - outdoor clothes, bottle of water and a couple of bananas.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    TTony said:
     I put him outside so the local crows could have their lunch.
    mike_l said:
    Finally, the proof.

@mike_l is a crow.

True. Although magpie would be closer, ohh Shiney........

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16469
    we've got a dead shrew in the bedroom, present for us at 3 in the morning from one of our cats. We also have a live something or other that's now taken up residence somewhere, another 3 in the morning present. And it turns out we have dormice in the garden, she keeps bringing them in as well. I'm starting to hallucinate from sleep deprivation.

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• dormouse = protected species
  • VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 16469
    I know, what's your point?

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• VimFuego said:
    I know, what's your point?
    just commenting. and wondering whether your cat will receive a summons any time soon
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Twat the cat. Hate bully's. (And murderers)

;)