(Now a NPD Post) - Which Delay Pedals have LEDs that blink in time, and tap tempo?

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• Drew_fx said:
    How does it sound NTDJ?
    Initial impressions are pretty good, but I've only had a quick play at low volume through my Yamaha THR10 (kids asleep and all that).

Still getting my head round the tone and bite knobs, as the tone takes the top end off the repeats to make it sound darker, whilst the bite control does quite a similar thing but also makes the repeats a bit less well defined.

I was just using the pedal on it's own so I've not compared it with my other delays (Carbon Copy and TC Alter Ego x4) but I reckon it'll suit me fine for what I want.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Wondering whether it is noisy in front of a high-gain amp. It looks great. Nice and simple. Like the style. Is the tap tempo switch of the clickless variety? It's a shame it doesn't have a reverse mode. Two of them in series, modified to share a tap tempo SPST... job done!
  • Drew_fx said:
    Wondering whether it is noisy in front of a high-gain amp. It looks great. Nice and simple. Like the style. Is the tap tempo switch of the clickless variety? It's a shame it doesn't have a reverse mode. Two of them in series, modified to share a tap tempo SPST... job done!
    Only tired it clean with the THR10 so far, but it'll sit in my amps FX loop when I get it on my board.

The tap tempo switch does click, but feels fine underfoot.
  • Seymour Duncan Vapor Trail - flashes nicely in time...

• Seymour Duncan Vapor Trail - flashes nicely in time...

No tap tempo though. I do like the look of those, and the external controls for the modulation makes it a possible Carbon Copy beater.
  • The big question is - have you persuaded the band to change their logo to match that on the pedal yet?
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • The big question is - have you persuaded the band to change their logo to match that on the pedal yet?

No way, our logo is much better....and it was my design!

Ah, I see - I thought he meant T-Rex :)
  • RaymondLinRaymondLin Frets: 11942
    edited December 2014

Panther cub, tap tempo, effects loop, expression control or external control tap tampo of another pedal.

• DartmoorHedgehog;440008" said:
    not_the_dj said:

EricTheWeary said:

The big question is - have you persuaded the band to change their logo to match that on the pedal yet?

Ah, I see - I thought he meant T-Rex :)
    Keep up !,
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 

• Keep up !,
    Er, OK, fair point - I missed that "one of the cover bands I play in..." post first time :/

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom