Synth / Organ Pedals

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7853
    hugbot said:
    In my opinion though organ sounds are a lot about the attack/decay of the instrument, and how different it is from the attack of a guitar.
    I have the EQD Organizer ... you're right, the attack is the main thing. I can only make it sound like an organ if I use volume swells.

If I'm honest, it's the only EQD pedal that's not doing it for me - and of course it's the only one I bought without playing it first...
    If you bigged it up a bit you could sell it to @monquixote ;)

"I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Paul_C said:
    hugbot said:
    In my opinion though organ sounds are a lot about the attack/decay of the instrument, and how different it is from the attack of a guitar.
    I have the EQD Organizer ... you're right, the attack is the main thing. I can only make it sound like an organ if I use volume swells.

If I'm honest, it's the only EQD pedal that's not doing it for me - and of course it's the only one I bought without playing it first...
    If you bigged it up a bit you could sell it to @monquixote ;)

To be fair, it is the most amazing pedal I'm not impressed with - I can say that with confidence. I don't know why I thought organ sounds was what was holding me back.

"of course" I thought, "as soon as my guitar can sound like a hammond organ, that's what will take me to the next level".

I think it's akin to a chef buying some crazy spice that would make a truffle risotto taste amazing - except that chef screws up ever other omelette.

Ah well.

I can do a good price if someone wants it, but I can't be bothered posting it in the classifieds...

It does sound good though, but you do need to use a volume swell (imho) to get a convincing sound.
  • SquireJapanSquireJapan Frets: 721
    edited December 2014
    Urgh, double post
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17673
    tFB Trader
    @squirejapan hit me up with a price!
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7853
    see?

;)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Had a Pog2, thought it sounded really fake & metallic.
    My B9 is still working & I quite fancy a C9 to go with it.