Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Free cavity wall insulation - scam or real?

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I had it done recently. Cost me absolutely nothing and has made absolutely no difference whatsoever as my house is consistently freezing.

Still ticks a box if we ever sell
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16296
    Dont do it - @Sambostar is absolutely correct re cold bridge etc - more problematic than valid but it is free IF THE PROVIDER IS REGISTERED UNDER THE GOVT GREENDEAL SCHEME - doesn't prohibit them from trying to upsell other items tho' -not that its necessarily a bad thing -they may have some good products /services .........they would be foolish not to use the data capture for target marketing.........good luck to them
  • HAL9000HAL9000 Frets: 9831
    Thanks for the replies. I've decided not to go ahead. We have one or two (admittedly fairly trivial) issues with damp in the past and the possibility of a cold bridge is a bit scary. Also one of our outside walls is difficult to get to, and the surveyor reckoned they'd need to drill holes in an inside wall to pump their insulation into. This in a room I finished decorating about a week ago. I feel happier not going ahead with this.
    I play guitar because I enjoy it rather than because I’m any good at it