Tv adverts

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• lloyd said:
    Handsome_Chris;446459" said:
    lloyd said:

Handsome_Chris;446198" said:I may have missed the point of the thread; but, surely the people who care about this sort of thing are pseudo-intellectuals with nothing better to do?

Too cool to watch TV? Sometimes I have nothing better to do than get angry at tv adverts.

Then you need some guitar based hobby, my friend.
    Get back to your guitar and let us miserable twats bitch about bad Cover versions!
    Which one of my guitars would you like me to get back to?  :P
    That extremely stripey Les Paul of yours.... 
    "A city star won’t shine too far"

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Emp_Fab said:
    Does anyone remember the AA adverts from a few years ago where they were all singing "You've got a friend" - except they shortened the gaps between the lines to save money on the running time of the ad, and you'd be sitting there singing along (if only in your head) and they'd come in too soon on the next line.  Drove me fucking mental that did.
    That's a drummers excuse for bad timing............

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Emp_Fab said:
    Does anyone remember the AA adverts from a few years ago where they were all singing "You've got a friend" - except they shortened the gaps between the lines to save money on the running time of the ad, and you'd be sitting there singing along (if only in your head) and they'd come in too soon on the next line.  Drove me fucking mental that did.
    I do not remember it. How does it go?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom