Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

#foxnewsfacts !

What's Hot
Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24467
edited January 2015 in Off Topic
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-30773297

Fox news report that London has Muslim religious police that seriously wound anyone not dressed in islamic clothing and that Birmingham is a completely muslim enclave.

The responses on twitter have had me in stitches...

Another tweet said: "As someone born and raised in Birmingham, I must admit there was a pressure to read the Kerrang."

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
I'm personally responsible for all global warming
10reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10347
    Fox news.The best comedy show on the box.

What do you mean,it's nor a satire!!!?
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • JRLJRL Frets: 16
    I was suprised to discover that i'm Muslim, but I live in Birmingham and go into town, so I guess I must be. Now, where's my nearest mosque?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6908
    edited January 2015
    JRL;474609" said:
    I was suprised to discover that i'm Muslim, but I live in Birmingham and go into town, so I guess I must be. Now, where's my nearest mosque?
    We've been rumbled - As-salamu alaykum brother.

Now where did I put that rucksack...
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • siremoonsiremoon Frets: 1524
    There were stories a couple of years ago of some areas of London where people were being intimitaded by so-called "Muslim patrols".  I'm guessing this originated from that.  Add in the usual media exagerations and Fox hyperbole and there you have it.
    “He is like a man with a fork in a world of soup.” - Noel Gallagher
  • JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6399
    Comedy gold !
    Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
  • Apparently the idiot from Fox News has now described Birmingham as "beautiful" which is even more stupid than what he said before.
    12reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4613
    edited January 2015
    America ... it's eating everything in its path!!!

I also quite enjoy the fact that a news media company is reporting on another news media company, i dont know why, i just do
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    The only thing beautiful about Birmingham is the train line and motorway out of the imho
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    speshul91 said:
    The only thing beautiful about Birmingham is the train line and motorway out of the imho
    The M6?  :))
  • speshul91speshul91 Frets: 1397
    It might be shit but it gets you out :))
  • WezVWezV Frets: 16809
    edited January 2015
    siremoon said:
    There were stories a couple of years ago of some areas of London where people were being intimitaded by so-called "Muslim patrols".  I'm guessing this originated from that.  Add in the usual media exagerations and Fox hyperbole and there you have it.

After a couple of burglaries near my old house, which was in a largely Muslim area of town,  we had leaflets through the door advising us that  a group or concerned citizens would be patrolling the area in a van to help manage antisocial behaviour.

Its easy to get all Britain's First about this, and I must admit I initially had concerns about it because of the way the leaflet was worded, especially the bit about "anti-social behaviour".   But ya know, at worst it was really just a Neighbourhood Watch scheme, the normal curtain twitching doesn't let you see much of a terraced street.  they could have phrased some of the leaflet differently, it did make them sound a bit like the A-Team.   I never actually saw the van and I suspect the leaflets were a deterent themselves.  

• This is an amusing read on the Independant. 2014 according to Fox News.
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24676
    @dgriffinphoto
    Radical Islam also taking hold in Scottish Highlands & Islands, under influence of spiritual leader, Mullah Kintyre.
    11reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72716
    speshul91 said:
    The only thing beautiful about Birmingham is the train line
    What? Birmingham New Street - don't remind me. I used to have to wait there a lot (grew up in Worcester, so going anywhere north of there involved a change of trains at New St) and it seems to be specially designed to have a constant wind blowing directly from Siberia through its dark underground-car-park-from-hell echoing bleakness. One of the more depressing places I know of...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1134
    i hope Fox News is actually the greatest comedy sketch of all time, and one day they will come out and admit it was all penned by Christopher Guest :D

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    WezV said:
    siremoon said:

After a couple of burglaries near my old house, which was in a largely Muslim area of town,  we had leaflets through the door advising us that  a group or concerned citizens would be patrolling the area in a van to help manage antisocial behaviour.

It's still vigilantism. I wouldn't stand for it personally.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • IamnobodyIamnobody Frets: 6908
    ICBM;475052" said:
    speshul91 said:

The only thing beautiful about Birmingham is the train line

What? Birmingham New Street - don't remind me. I used to have to wait there a lot (grew up in Worcester, so going anywhere north of there involved a change of trains at New St) and it seems to be specially designed to have a constant wind blowing directly from Siberia through its dark underground-car-park-from-hell echoing bleakness. One of the more depressing places I know of...
    It's been refurbished now!
    Previously known as stevebrum
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72716
    Iamnobody said:
    It's been refurbished now!
    I can't say I'm in a desperate hurry to see for myself, but I will bear that in mind :).

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh

• joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh

Daily Mail - "Terrorists are using our internet forums" 

shortly followed by a rant on benefits being used to pay for internet connection