Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

#foxnewsfacts !

What's Hot

Comments

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15590
    joeyowen said:
    lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh

Daily Mail - "Terrorists are using our internet forums" 

shortly followed by a rant on benefits being used to pay for internet connection
    hang on, terrorists are using this place? That's shocking, do they even play guitar?

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10308
    My guitar playing could easily be considered terrorism.Just ask my neighbours.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MossMoss Frets: 2409
    Stop crying, start buying
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    Iamnobody said:
    ICBM;475052" said:
    speshul91 said:

The only thing beautiful about Birmingham is the train line

What? Birmingham New Street - don't remind me. I used to have to wait there a lot (grew up in Worcester, so going anywhere north of there involved a change of trains at New St) and it seems to be specially designed to have a constant wind blowing directly from Siberia through its dark underground-car-park-from-hell echoing bleakness. One of the more depressing places I know of...
    It's been refurbished now!
    ...and for the last few months it's been total pot luck as to which entrances and exits are operational :/
  • joeyowen said:

shortly followed by a rant on benefits being used to pay for internet connection

which we know isn't true, as I'm on my work's wifi

• WezVWezV Frets: 16746
    Drew_fx said:
    WezV said:
    siremoon said:
    There were stories a couple of years ago of some areas of London where people were being intimitaded by so-called "Muslim patrols".  I'm guessing this originated from that.  Add in the usual media exagerations and Fox hyperbole and there you have it.

After a couple of burglaries near my old house, which was in a largely Muslim area of town,  we had leaflets through the door advising us that  a group or concerned citizens would be patrolling the area in a van to help manage antisocial behaviour.

It's still vigilantism. I wouldn't stand for it personally.

Like all good vigilantism, its inspired by a useless over stretched police force that don;t appear to be able to do anything.  maybe some of them lost their parents in a violent mugging  behind a movie theatre, I can only assume their mother was wearing pearls which scattered slowly in the rain. 

I personally had some attacks on my house and requested a community protection officer come around to advise what I could do to protect my family, this is a service they said they could offer when i called the police station to discuss the issues.   Unsurprisingly, I never heard back.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    11reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72512
    WezV said:

I personally had some attacks on my house and requested a community protection officer come around to advise what I could do to protect my family, this is a service they said they could offer when i called the police station to discuss the issues.   Unsurprisingly, I never heard back.

I believe the right thing to do when there's someone undesirable around your house is to phone the police, and when they tell you they'll call back in an hour or two, say "hang on a minute…", then take a hammer and hit a piece of scrap wood or something very hard a couple of times, then pick up the phone again and say "it's OK, don't bother, it won't be necessary now". You will then get a police car round at your door in about thirty seconds.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    Birmingham Moor Street is pretty tasty.
    My V key is broken
  • vasselmeyer;474703" said:
    Apparently the idiot from Fox News has now described Birmingham as "beautiful" which is even more stupid than what he said before.
    He's definitely not been then
    Please note my communication is not very good, so please be patient with me
    soundcloud.com/thecolourbox-1
    youtube.com/@TheColourboxMusic
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • When I see the words "Fox News" I think of Bill O'Reilly and that's enough to put anyone off their Dinner.
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • Bellycaster;475762" said:
    When I see the words "Fox News" I think of Bill O'Reilly and that's enough to put anyone off their Dinner.
    Fuck it! We'll do it live!

• Bellycaster;475762" said:
    When I see the words "Fox News" I think of Bill O'Reilly and that's enough to put anyone off their Dinner.

Not with me you wont, I'm not that kind of girl.

;-)
    Only a Fool Would Say That.
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited January 2015
    Bellycaster;475762" said:

I've got an ultra-limited edition Dillinger Escape Plan T-shirt with a still from that exact scene on it.

It says "Fuckin' thing sucks" at the bottom :D
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24412
    Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.
    Chips are "Plant-based" no matter how you cook them
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter
    I'm personally responsible for all global warming
  • imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    VimFuego said:
    joeyowen said:

hang on, terrorists are using this place? That's shocking, do they even play guitar?

• imaloneimalone Frets: 748
    edited January 2015
    Moss said:
    That is genius.

You might think that, just for today, they'd consider handing their twitter feed over to someone with a grain of sense. When in a foxhole keep digging...
    Edit: disappointingly FoxNewsPress isn't the real fox twitter account. Still laughed though.
  • IanSavageIanSavage Frets: 1319
    imalone said:

Edit: disappointingly FoxNewsPress isn't the real fox twitter account. Still laughed though.
    This makes me a sad panda :(
  • samzadgansamzadgan Frets: 1471

huffington post has compiled a great list of Fox News gems...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/01/12/fox-news-facts-fails_n_6456178.html

• Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Bucket said:
    Bellycaster;475762" said:

I've got an ultra-limited edition Dillinger Escape Plan T-shirt with a still from that exact scene on it.

It says "Fuckin' thing sucks" at the bottom :D
    Oh man I want that t-shirt!