The Source Audio NAMM 2015 thread

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Thank you for the warm welcome ! I'm a jack and coke guy myself since most bartenders can easily read my lips when I ask for one :)  No sound required..  Cheers to everyone!

People have been asking us to make a delay pedal for a while, so we decided the make a killer one with plenty of options and very accessible to artists.  We're still finalizing some of the effects and listening artists feedback learning what they want from a delay pedal. We expect it to be out by June. It's an exciting year for Source Audio - Glad to be here for the ride!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hobbiohobbio Frets: 3440
    Yeah, I want that Nemesis Delay for sure, and maybe the Gemini Chorus as well. I've got the Programmable EQ already and it's a great bit of kit.

I'd better start saving...

electric proddy probe machine

My trading feedback thread

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    edited February 2015 tFB Trader
    Welcome @ncabral I'm one of the forum mods. 

Great to have you on board. 

I've got an Orbital Modulator which I'm very impressed with and the Nemesis looks awesome!

Are you planning to announce some partners for the Neuo soon?

I want those programmable MXRs!

• thank you monquixote! I'm glad I found this forum.

We brought the Neuro Module to NAMM to spark a conversation, and we actually had the opportunity to sit down and talk with other pedal makers about it.  It's too early to say… but the seed has been planted, only time will tell.

We are now focused on the release of the 7 New One Series Pedals, the Nemesis Delay, the Reflex Expression Controller and the Sole Mate Midi Controller. This will all be a part of the Neuro Effects system where all of these communicate with the Hub. We certainly have our hands full for the next few months, but we want to make sure we deliver and hopefully surpass expectations.
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17609
    tFB Trader
    Will you be doing a compact reverb pedal?
  • We are planing on it - Reverb in stereo in the new enclosure. Stay tuned!...