Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

Heads Up- Klon KTR's £249 at CCGX

What's Hot
1235»

Comments

• What's the buffer like on a 911?
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    juansolo;529151" said:
    thisisguitar said:

@juansolo - That clips sounds great, but I can imagine it's amazing in real life. I still think I'd rather the 3.4s, I found the 2.7 a little low on torque, but I admit I had a Saab 9-5 2.3 Aero before it which makes most cars seem low on torque :-) I'll have to try and dig out a pic of the Cayman later, was a beauty.

You've got to spank the 2.7. In numbers terms there's actually not a lot in it. It just doesn't have the torque to be lazy with the gear changes, you've got to ring it out. I prefer that personally. It makes you work harder.
    It's fine if you want to spank it, but a little embarrassing when a Renault Laguna leaves you behind and steals the gap in front of you. For enthusiastic driving I'm totally with you though :-)
    LOL, I'm a bit old to be racing people in Renault Lagunas ;) Having the biggest willy isn't really a concern any more. :P
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheCountTheCount Frets: 274
    LOL, I'm a bit old to be racing people in Renault Lagunas ;) Having the biggest willy isn't really a concern any more. :P
    Just one that works is good enough for me
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    Damn straight!

(well a little bent... But you know what I mean) ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom