• breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10890

Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28397
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20601
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PhilW1PhilW1 Frets: 953
    I bought an old Transit van and put some things in the back including a hammer and chisel. The next day the hammer and chisel had gone. I loaded in a bunch of screwdrivers, craft knives and a bow saw and the next time I looked they had disappeared. Complete mystery, couldn’t see them anywhere yet all the other junk I had put in the back of the van was still there. I drove the Transit to the Ford dealer where I bought it and, although I thought I must sound like I was going crazy,  I explained the problem.
    ’Oh that’s not uncommon sir’ said the mechanic ‘that’s on the old engine so it’s the two litre.’
    ???
    Sorry but I keep going back to this and just can’t see it..what am I missing (please don’t say a sense of humour)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PhilW1 said:
    I bought an old Transit van and put some things in the back including a hammer and chisel. The next day the hammer and chisel had gone. I loaded in a bunch of screwdrivers, craft knives and a bow saw and the next time I looked they had disappeared. Complete mystery, couldn’t see them anywhere yet all the other junk I had put in the back of the van was still there. I drove the Transit to the Ford dealer where I bought it and, although I thought I must sound like I was going crazy,  I explained the problem.
    ’Oh that’s not uncommon sir’ said the mechanic ‘that’s on the old engine so it’s the two litre.’
    ???
    Sorry but I keep going back to this and just can’t see it..what am I missing (please don’t say a sense of humour)
    Tool eater.
    Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    9reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16667
    PhilW1 said:
    ???
    Tool eater.
    yes, probably only makes sense if you say it out loud. It is a bit obscure. Although it pleased me no end as my old Transit was actually a tool eater, sorry two litre. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • PhilW1PhilW1 Frets: 953
    PhilW1 said:
    ???
    Tool eater.
    Thanks...
    Must be me  :# 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I bought an old Transit van and put some things in the back including a hammer and chisel. The next day the hammer and chisel had gone. I loaded in a bunch of screwdrivers, craft knives and a bow saw and the next time I looked they had disappeared. Complete mystery, couldn’t see them anywhere yet all the other junk I had put in the back of the van was still there. I drove the Transit to the Ford dealer where I bought it and, although I thought I must sound like I was going crazy,  I explained the problem.
    That took me much too long to work out! 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Trading feedback | How to embed images using Imgur

As for "when am I ready?"  You'll never be ready.  It works in reverse, you become ready by doing it.  - pmbomb

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KittyfriskKittyfrisk Frets: 20601
    Great, so great, best ever vaccines, no bigly covfefe side effects...

TRUMP  KIM JONG UN  Max Jurasch
    3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom