FX pedals you want to try

What's Hot

Comments

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12443
    I'd like to try an original MKi tonebender, yeah like that's ever going to happen :(
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MattGMattG Frets: 170
    Caroline Kilobyte as it looks like it may be my perfect delay.
    Stone Deaf PDF1 as it sounds..... interesting.
    Mesa Flux v as i think it may give my swart the ability to rock out with the best of 'em.
    And a Klon to see what all the hype is about.

Also Cornish pedals to see if i can hear where the extra money goes, and since getting the Freakenstein i would like to work my way through the rest of the Rainger FX catalogue.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • john_rjohn_r Frets: 131
    An Egnater Goldsmith is top of my list, love the idea of being able to patch the boost and overdrive sections in to the pedal board individually.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72824
    Korg Miku.

I nearly bought one a couple of weeks ago but it went for a bit more than I could really afford to pay that day.

Probably stupid, but if got cheap enough it could be re-sold for a minimal loss. And it *might* turn out to be really cool...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• ICBM said:
    Korg Miku.

I nearly bought one a couple of weeks ago but it went for a bit more than I could really afford to pay that day.

Probably stupid, but if got cheap enough it could be re-sold for a minimal loss. And it *might* turn out to be really cool...
    Actually, yeah, I quite fancy one of these, too.  Christ knows what I'd do with it..
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7873
    I'm sure I'll have one one day :)
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
  • Dave_McDave_Mc Frets: 2384
    Those Jfet-type od/distortion pedals (like most wamplers, catalinbreads, etc.). Never got round to trying any.

Just out of interest, all the hyped ones (especially the ones which turn out to be clones). Not because I want to buy them, but just out of curiosity.
  • littlegreenmanlittlegreenman Frets: 5057
    edited March 2015
    ICBM said:
    Korg Miku.

I've come very close to whenever I've recently been in Dawsons, but so far have resisted. Because I'd then have to buy one of these to go with it! ;)

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/8FUAAOSwNSxU9uPW/s-l1600/r.jpg
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    Oh yeah the miku, that'd be a laugh to try as well. :)) Good call.
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4615
    I'd like to try the Sonuus Wahoo and the whole of the Drawftcraft range.
  • Paul_CPaul_C Frets: 7873
    It might be worth organising a Pedalfest sometime, between us we can supply quite a lot of the wishes ( apart from the Miku ;)  ) 
    "I'll probably be in the bins at Newport Pagnell services."  fretmeister
    ICBM said:
    Korg Miku.

I've come very close to whenever I've recently been in Dawsons, but so far have resisted. Because I'd then have to buy one of these to go with it! ;)

And then you'd need to buy a new pen to sign the sex offenders' register...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7751
    edited March 2015
    OP, you know you want a Son of Freakenstein. Mine is epic and I want everyone to know how good they are.

I've tried a Moog MF-Trem as well, it was great. Really want one.

For my part, I'd love to try an Ibanez Standard Fuzz or a clone thereof, looks absolutely batshit barking mad and I'd probably love it.

And a Catalinbread Galileo (mk1) just to work out if it sounds as good as the PGS demos suggest, particularly at 1:25 and 3:25.

I'd also like to try a treble booster, as well as most of Earthquaker and Death By Audio's stuff. But most of all...

I suspect I would fall in love and have to spend the £250 instantly.
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • ICBM said:
    Korg Miku.

I've come very close to whenever I've recently been in Dawsons, but so far have resisted.

Dave_Mc said:
    ICBM said:
    Korg Miku.

I dunno @Dave_Mc. Having spent over 10 years in the past working at the CRB/ DBA, I'm fairly sure that a plastic manga statue of a fictitious character with floating robots wouldn't actually apply. I'd suggest checking your own sensibilities before implying mine.

Once again, I'll add the ;) to assert my comedic intent. pffft...
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7348
    edited March 2015
    Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah and a couple of Wamplers - the 57 and Plexi Drive and from that Bear Gryls line of pedals - the Pink Purple Fuzz
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    Oxfuzz germanium
    Deja vibe
    Kr mega vibe
    Mojo vibe
    Sunbender
    Pigdog mk2 professional
    Pharaoh fuzz
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    My list is sickening long if I could...

But realistically on my try/buy list. New diamond comp, Source Audio Nemesis and Nano Pog
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    Holy shit balls!!!

thats filthy!

The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    ICBM said:
    Korg Miku.

I've come very close to whenever I've recently been in Dawsons, but so far have resisted.

Dave_Mc said:
    ICBM said:
    Korg Miku.

I dunno @Dave_Mc. Having spent over 10 years in the past working at the CRB/ DBA, I'm fairly sure that a plastic manga statue of a fictitious character with floating robots wouldn't actually apply. I'd suggest checking your own sensibilities before implying mine.

Once again, I'll add the ;) to assert my comedic intent. pffft...
    LOL