I have the chest of a 12 year old boy...

What's Hot
Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
... no, not in my attic. On my body. Wait... that sounds wrong. What I mean is... my upper chest basically looks like it did when I was 12, except I have a bit of a beer belly now.

Genetics+laziness=suckage. Hopefully this doesn't count as child pr0n...

Blergh. It's a wonder anything wanted to fuck me.

If it is child pr0n, then at least have this one as well:

YES YES YES... ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT ME! I AM A NARC I KNOW!
3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• iseverynamegoneiseverynamegone Frets: 1576
    edited March 2015
    Look on the bright side mate , I'm 45 and have the chest of a 55 year old Woman.
    20reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thomasross20thomasross20 Frets: 4438
    Hahaha!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    Oh, and that's a Malteaser in my mouth. Not a poo-poo.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10409
    I'm more concerned with how Islamic Stare appear to be recruiting toddlers into their ranks and training them to fly drones judging by that second photo.
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    12reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Wife pics next time old sport ;)
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    edited March 2015

Fucking hell Drew, you need to get out and burn out your body running or something and stop being so neurotic, before you go out on a righteous shopping mall shooting spree because you have ideas about your chest.

Will Smith was skinnier than you, look at him now.

I used to be able to hide behind lampposts side on, with a bad posture like a stick insect, although I got broad shoulders.  Twenty three years of hard toil has just about formed my chest the way I'm happy with it and still no beer gut, but I never really thought about.  Being ginger I hardly ever had my top off less I get taken to A&E or cause permanent retina damage to someone looking.

Guys like us just do get that beer hump physique naturally, whilst the rest stays skinny.  Hasn't happened yet, still got an eight pack and never work out.  Although I do have naturally acquired massive pecs and  triceps.  Women prefer lean men.

I always wanted to have a barrel chest.  But as said, when you get on you end up a looking like a weeble.

It's good to be efficient and that is an efficient bodyshape.

The skin on my face and arms is like leather, the skin on my butt and chest is like baby skin.  Apparently what happens with prolonged UV exposure is the cells divide more times to repair the damage, every time they divide, a little bit of DNA is lost.  So I have the face and arms of an 80 year old and the butt of a 10 year old.

Look on the bright side, my skin was far more trashed at your age, you have a great skull shape and losing your hair doesn't age you I don't think at all.

Don't worry about it, you just have the neurosis and anxiety as everyone else.  It's the modern curse.

Now, I'm off for a tug over that first photo.  ooooooo.

Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • Drew_fx said:
    Is that a hot dog on a stick? Or is Mrs_FX into weird Mustard and Tomato sauce on stick based confectionary?

Enquiring minds need to know! :P
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    littlegreenman;564673" said:

Is that a hot dog on a stick? Or is Mrs_FX into weird Mustard and Tomato sauce on stick based confectionary?

It's a surrogate penis. Covered in old jizz and lady fluids.

Nah... it's a sausage with mustard and red sauce really.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Where did she get the wooden box from?  My dad got some of them identical to those with ICI and some Jap writing on them from an ICI conference in 1983.  Do they come with food or something?  He said he bought them especially as gifts for us kids.
    Sambostar said:

Don't worry about it, you just have the neurosis and anxiety as everyone else.  It's the modern curse.

Oh no doubt. I look at old pictures of myself and want to cry. I look at myself in the mirror today and want to kill myself, or cut the fat away like the fat lawyer in the movie Seven.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10409
    Look on the bright side mate , I'm 45 and have the chest of a 55 year old Woman.
    Hasn't Katie Price had her norks reduced lately?
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    Seriously dude you're having a 14 year old mindspace relapse.  Don't worry about it, you look young and fit with pert skin and a lack of wrinkles to die for.
  • Drew_fx said:
    littlegreenman;564673" said:

It's a surrogate penis. Covered in old jizz and lady fluids.

Nah... it's a sausage with mustard and red sauce really.
    Okies. Looked like a bread roll or some kind of doughnut with mustard and tomato sauce, which would be odd.
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I have a 50 inch chest and can only bench the 20kg bar... most of it is my ribcage and I look strong when I'm not. My matchstick arms probably give the game away though.
    My V key is broken
  • Shouldn't this be in Classifieds? Also, you need at least a guide price, dude.

6reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    Drew_fx;564664" said:

Goddamit the boy delivered!!!! ;)
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • Mate if it's any consolation I did this and found it didn't make you any more fuckable -

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a579/imadray/Muscly%20Guitar%20Drew_zpsdiccqxnt.jpg

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    11reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    14reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

Mate if it's any consolation I did this and found it didn't make you any more fuckable -

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a579/imadray/Muscly%20Guitar%20Drew_zpsdiccqxnt.jpg

Drewbo_FX, takes on everyone single handed......

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21)