I have the chest of a 12 year old boy...

What's Hot

Comments

• boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12512
    @randomhandclaps. You sir are a genius. >:D<
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • english_bobenglish_bob Frets: 5221
    Saucy.
    Is that a hot dog on a stick? Or is Mrs_FX into weird Mustard and Tomato sauce on stick based confectionary?

Enquiring minds need to know! :P

It's a corn dog, innit? Hot dog sausage on a stick, dipped in some sort of batter and deep fried. The outside goes quite hard, the inside stays sort of doughy, then there's a sausage.

Don't talk politics and don't throw stones. Your royal highnesses.

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    At least you don't have the penis of a four month old echidna.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
  • Drew_TNBDDrew_TNBD Frets: 22445
    @Randomhandclaps is my lord.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4748

Dumbell presses once a week. Incline, decline and flat. With that chest start with apples and work to tins of beans.  Guaranteed to keep Fred the Weatherman at bay after a few months hard work.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12457

Mate if it's any consolation I did this and found it didn't make you any more fuckable -

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a579/imadray/Muscly%20Guitar%20Drew_zpsdiccqxnt.jpg

Rick James lookin fool
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • frankusfrankus Frets: 4719
    Crossfit is the answer.

Seriously - I'm not out of the induction classes (8 classes in 4 weeks - one week left) but already I've got bigger shoulders and I'm hitting the punch-bag with a better reach - as I can now lean my body forward more...

Pull-ups, overhead lifts, burpees and pressups - you'll be reet :D
    A sig-nat-eur? What am I meant to use this for ffs?! Is this thing recording?
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    How do you know if somebody does Crossfit... Don't worry, they'll tell you ;)
    My V key is broken
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Is Crossfit brutal for us untrained and physically malnourished types?
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6270
    frankus said:
    Crossfit is the answer.

Seriously - I'm not out of the induction classes (8 classes in 4 weeks - one week left) but already I've got bigger shoulders and I'm hitting the punch-bag with a better reach - as I can now lean my body forward more...

Pull-ups, overhead lifts, burpees and pressups - you'll be reet :D
    you know how I was getting all clever arse about the bag, last week? Well, yesterday I did 13 rounds on the heavy bag, and got a bit carried away, convinced I was Rocky. Well towards the end of the day my left hand was sore, on the top, and it creaks when I make a fist. It's getting better, but there is a lesson in there: I'm not Rocky, I'm a daft get who THINKS he's Rocky but clearly has the hands of a beautician.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    @Drew_fx - it's a learning curve. Initially getting over the names is the biggest hurdle, then there's the technique and finally the weight and number of repetitions. Yesterday was called "clean and jerk" - I know, it sounds the wrong way around. There's split jerk, snatch and jerk ... snatch with squat...

A good club will take all comers and the exercises are scaled to any level, it's a better work-out than running and there are always some things you can do better than others.

@Snap - Derek Williams has us hold our hands over our heads, repeatedly opening and clenching the fist for a minute, it used to hurt, he says it strengthens the wrist. 13 rounds is hardcore. I used to do 45 minutes to an hour on the bag - but that was feet too and unstructured so as soon as my arms got tired I'd swap and swap back... 30 minutes in my technique got a whole lot better too as I was too tired to waste energy.

I am the worst for thinking I'm a dude when I'm not in a gym realising I'm doing less reps than a lot of other people. Also it's too easy to look in the mirror and think I've got some muscles forming, go to a gym and realise other people have more. Doing is humbling and encouraging.
    I'm more a fan of jerk then split.

*guffaw*
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SnapSnap Frets: 6270
    @frankus - yes. Thing is, I absolutely love the bag work. I'd do it all day if I had the energy and time.I think though, I'm doing too much on the heavy, and should split it with lighter bags and balls (fnarr, @Drew_fx)

best workout in the world though IMO. Exhausting and exhilirating.

Re what other people are doing- honestly, I pay it no attention. Just concentrate on what I'm doing, and try to do it properly.
    I enjoyed the bags at our place mostly practising getting my roundhouse kick better or combinations but I tried the frame class and kettlebell class and frankly was a bit shocked that the girls were lifting more than me, the dainty ones.

The thing I'm battling atm is that with a bag or a sparring, I feel anger and I have a focus for it... lifting a barbell badly with little weight on and struggling with 30 reps .. I feel angry and there's nothing I've found to focus it on. I really can't be arsed with chastising myself..

• jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12457
    Damn cuz, that wallpaper is some interplanetary cosmic shit, all up in the crib with some George Jetson shit, sending them hoes up to space G

"OUR TOSSPOT"
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4379
    edited March 2015
    jonnyburgo;565763" said:
    Damn cuz, that wallpaper is some interplanetary cosmic shit, all up in the crib with some George Jetson shit, sending them hoes up to space G
    And you've snapped the heel off your right stiletto!

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

7reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    :))
  • breakstuffbreakstuff Frets: 10409
    edited March 2015
    Is that disgusted look on your face because you appear to have pissed yourself Drew?
    Laugh, love, live, learn. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16071
    Drew_fx said:
    ... no, not in my attic. On my body. Wait... that sounds wrong. What I mean is... my upper chest basically looks like it did when I was 12, except I have a bit of a beer belly now.

Genetics+laziness=suckage. Hopefully this doesn't count as child pr0n...

Blergh. It's a wonder anything wanted to fuck me.

If it is child pr0n, then at least have this one as well:

YES YES YES... ANOTHER THREAD ABOUT ME! I AM A NARC I KNOW!
    torso looks like a 3rd leg with head stuck on top......muhahahhhh the Drew cat is the isle of man emblem c/w heid 
    tae be or not tae be
  • axisusaxisus Frets: 28354
    I was a mega skinny weed of a kid, but at 50 I have a 44 inch chest and my arms are a reasonable size. Weed no more.