I have a problem ...... Crisps.

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• hugbothugbot Frets: 1528
    Dalefty said:
    Coke a cola was my vice, I used to drink four litres of the stuff a day, and when I quit drinking it I was physically ill with withdrawal, it shocked me after I stopped drinking the stuff not just how addicted I was to it, but how addictive the drink can be.

DaLefty

I've been trying to drink less soft drinks recently. I remember reading something about how sugar is way worse for your health than fat. Fruit juices too.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Walkers Cheese and Onion. The French do have interesting options like wasabi or basalmic vinegar, but I have to have a stash of Walkers to preserve what little is left of my sanity.
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3378
    edited March 2015
    Me and the Mrs challenged ourselves to go without snacks/treats for a month.

We ate healthily and exercised, it was hard there's no point kidding otherwise but I did it and now their either too salty or too sweet for me now so it makes much easier to resist.
  • chillidoggychillidoggy Frets: 17137

You total bastards!

Now I'm going to have to go up the town and buy a bag of crisps or something. I love those Walkers chilli Sensations, Thai crackers, and I'm particularly fond of  those Japanese rice crackers, stick a bag of those in front of me, and I'm like an industrial vacuum cleaner. "Gone In 60 Seconds."

• holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    I find it hard to live without crisps. 15p walkers prawn cocktail in Home Bargains and and eight rib'n'saucy nik naks for £1 aren't helping lately. But I'm still losing weight right now, so eh.
    My V key is broken
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12457
    Home Bargains is the shit for snacks
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    Get a bag of Kettle chips instead, they're almost inedible! That should cure your cravings.
  • beed84beed84 Frets: 2449

• ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2036
    edited March 2015
    There is only one crisp (if you're from my part of the world...)

• CHRISB50CHRISB50 Frets: 4379
    edited March 2015
    I'm gonna come in with an honourable mention for Space Raiders, either beef or pickled onion. Both are cornerstones of the savoury world.
    They are the only thing to truly taste like the old Monster Munch too.

I can't help about the shape I'm in, I can't sing I ain't pretty and my legs are thin

But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to

• thermionicthermionic Frets: 9777
    I used to share a flat with a guy would routinely put away a big bag of Kettle Chips sitting on the sofa of an evening. I looked at the weight of the bag, did some mental arithmetic and told him that he'd been eating the equivalent of SIX normal bags of crisps at a time.

He snapped out of that habit immediately!
  • John_PJohn_P Frets: 2756
    Pringles.     Hot and Spicy are now banned here as it's impossible not to eat the whole tube in one go.
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    I have to confess to being a bastard for Chilli Heatwave Doritos... a big bag is both a menace and completely at risk. I have to seriously control myself when there's some of those bad lads in front of me.

Regular crisps just don't do it for me anymore, except for either Walker's Pickled Onion, or (seemingly unavailable) pickled onion Discos.
  • capo4thcapo4th Frets: 4437
    Kettle chips.

Cheese and onion ridge versions thank me later.
  • holnrewholnrew Frets: 8207
    The best Space Raiders are the purple ones.
    My V key is broken
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    Space Raiders are 20p!!!!!!!!!

when did this happen?
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • lloydlloyd Frets: 5774
    Wiz for seabrooks crisps, the cheese and chives ones are the sex. 

Manchester based original indie band Random White:

https://www.facebook.com/RandomWhite

https://twitter.com/randomwhite1

• dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    Space Raiders are 20p!!!!!!!!!

when did this happen?
    Not only that, but have you seen the price of Freddos?
  • menamestommenamestom Frets: 4748

Love crisps, but not a massive fan of the Sensations.  They seem really powdery and fake.  Like they have too much flavouring on.

Flame Grilled Steak McCoys are the best. Man crisps.