What's Hot

Comments

• axisusaxisus Frets: 28355
    edited March 2015
    Oh yes, the other one was Caroline munro in the Golden Voyage of Sinbad
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6252
    axisus said:
    Seriously? No one else has Jenny Agguter from Logan's run? 

I had brain overload trying to decide whether to look at her lovely face, sublime breasts or tittilating flashes of bare skin.

Jenny Agutter was back-up crush  :)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12460
    70s Spanish-horror/sleaze gal Lina Romay

"OUR TOSSPOT"
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31157
    edited March 2015
    Crave my indulgence

William Shatner as Kirk- utterly drop dead gorge.

Now- Tom Hardy wpuld be right up there.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 73093
    edited March 2015
    axisus said:

No one else has Jenny Agguter from Logan's run?
    Yes, absolutely - but she wasn't the first, I didn't see it until a couple of years later... eye-opening to say the least! Before that it had only been The Railway Children :).

I'm quite sure Jenny is a big part of the teenage lives of a lot of men our age ;).
    Gassage said:

William Shatner as Kirk
    Even as a straight man I completely understand :).

The question does say 'actor' in a hopefully non-gender-specific way, anyway!

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dogloaddogload Frets: 1495
    equalsql said:
    I can remember that back in the 70s I had a massive crush for the actress Judi Bowker.
    She of Black Beauty fame.

Any of you chaps prepared to share who your first 'star' crush was?

Incredible! I saw the thread title and thought 'Judy Bowker in Black Beauty'. Apparently I mis-spell her name in my head! But yeah, Judi Bowker in Black Beauty, and seeing her picture, I know why!
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16421
    axisus;574992" said:
    Seriously? No one else has Jenny Agguter from Logan's run? 

I had brain overload trying to decide whether to look at her lovely face, sublime breasts or tittilating flashes of bare skin.
    I was going to say Jenny Agutter but had Walkabout or Equus in mind, not just flashes of bare skin.

Also Jenny Hanley on Magpie. Recently spotted at Comicon and a fine looking woman in her mid 60's.
    :)
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23713
    It was probably Jodie Foster in Freaky Friday.

Which may well be wrong in all sorts of ways.

And yes, I have fond memories of Jenny Agutter, Caroline Munro, Jenny Hanley, Louise Jameson from Dr Who, Alexandra Bastedo, Britt Ekland in The Wicker Man, Mary and Madeleine Collinson in Twins of Evil.  Many of us are obviously of a similar age.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73093
    Philly_Q said:

It was probably Jodie Foster in Freaky Friday.

Which may well be wrong in all sorts of ways.
    The one I saw her in was 'Candleshoe'. She was 15 at the time - although I was 10, so it's probably OK :).

The interesting thing is that although I had no idea who she was until years later, I knew even at the time she had that 'something' - star quality and obvious acting talent, even though the film was pretty ordinary really.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1793
    edited March 2015
    For me it was probably Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina the Teenage Witch (actually it was her as Clarissa before that when I was at primary school)
    Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    edited March 2015
    @icbm

Re Shatner- it's also his personality as Kirk. Dead sexy- a glint in his eye.

I also have a real weak spot for Cillian Murphy and Gaspard Ulliel who played Young Hannibal

If I were straight, I don't think there's many more beautiful women than Julia Roberts, espcially in this dress:

Gaspard:

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 23713
    Oh, and sticking with my own age group, there was Kim Richards in Escape to Witch Mountain (she was also the little girl who meets a grisly end in Assault on Precinct 13, although I didn't see that until several years later).

Unfortunately she has gone on to struggle with substance abuse issues and to star in some dreadful reality TV show, I believe.
  • equalsqlequalsql Frets: 6252
    dogload said:
    equalsql said:
    I can remember that back in the 70s I had a massive crush for the actress Judi Bowker.
    She of Black Beauty fame.

Any of you chaps prepared to share who your first 'star' crush was?

Incredible! I saw the thread title and thought 'Judy Bowker in Black Beauty'. Apparently I mis-spell her name in my head! But yeah, Judi Bowker in Black Beauty, and seeing her picture, I know why!
    Yep @dogload, Drop dead gorgeous she was.. here's another :)
    (pronounced: equal-sequel)   "I suffered for my art.. now it's your turn"
    And although not an actor, DG when young was simply beautiful

2reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mudslide73mudslide73 Frets: 3111
    Not an actress, but Debbie Harry. I hadn't thought girls were anything other than annoying until then. 

"A city star won’t shine too far"

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    Not my first crush but Denise Richards is drop dead gorgeous.
  • joes16joes16 Frets: 10
    edited April 2015
    Definitely Olivia Newton John in Grease.
    Sassafras said: Not my first crush but Denise Richards is drop dead gorgeous. Or is that Denise Richards in Drop Dead Gorgeous?
    My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    Didn't even know she was in that film. I liked her in that Bond film.
    Sassafras said:
    Didn't even know she was in that film. I liked her in that Bond film.
    oh yeah she was Dr Christmas, lol, you've got to love the character names in Bond films!

I've never seen the whole film, but as a teenager I may have repeatedly watched a certain scene involving her and Neve Campbell with Piers Brosnan in a film called Wild Things.