Evil scum - poor doggy... :-(

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• I have no words for how angry it makes me that there are "people" who would do this kind of depraved activity for so-called entertainment. To revel in watching living creatures attack and maim each other for fun and (gambling) profit? A complete lack of empathy, and classic sociopathic tendency.

I hope the dog can be safely caught and cared for, and that the perpetrators are dealt with to the full extent of the law, which will no doubt be a slapped wrist and an unenforced ban from owning animals :(
    littlegreenman < My tunes here...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DougDoug Frets: 172
    edited March 2015
    Some people are just cunts
    I have no words for how angry it makes me that there are "people" who would do this kind of depraved activity for so-called entertainment. To revel in watching living creatures attack and maim each other for fun and (gambling) profit? A complete lack of empathy, and classic sociopathic tendency.

I hope the dog can be safely caught and cared for, and that the perpetrators are dealt with to the full extent of the law, which will no doubt be a slapped wrist and an unenforced ban from owning animals :(

• SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    One of the most sickening accounts of cruelty to animals was about Badger baiting; they dig out the poor creature and then pull most of its teeth out with pliers so that it can't damage the dogs too much.
  • Emp_FabEmp_Fab Frets: 24694
    I genuinely would support capital punishment for animal and child cruelty.  I must be slowly conforming with the convention that your politics swing rightwards as you age.  In my twenties I was a vociferous opponent of capital punishment but having lived another thirty years since, I've seen enough evil in this world to change my viewpoint.  I'll still sooner circumcise myself with a soldering iron than vote Tory mind.... so it's not all bad.
    Donald Trump needs kicking out of a helicopter

Offset "(Emp) - a little heavy on the hyperbole."
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    Dunno, I'm 32 and have pretty much always supported capital punishment. Animal cruelty admittedly hasn't been in my reasoning for it yet, but there's time for me to change I guess.
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16075
    edited March 2015
    Emp_Fab said:
    I genuinely would support capital punishment for animal and child cruelty.  I must be slowly conforming with the convention that your politics swing rightwards as you age.  In my twenties I was a vociferous opponent of capital punishment but having lived another thirty years since, I've seen enough evil in this world to change my viewpoint.  I'll still sooner circumcise myself with a soldering iron than vote Tory mind.... so it's not all bad.
    here lies the monster Arfur Bloodknock. hanged at dawn in scrubs courtyard for failing tae feed his budgie.....right bad bastirt he wiz
    tae be or not tae be
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    hootsmon;575938" said:
    Emp_Fab said:

here lies the monster Arfur Bloodknock. hanged at dawn in scrubs courtyard for failing tae feed his budgie.....right bad bastirt he wiz
    I think the level of effort people put in to being cruel to animals is absolutely shocking. There was one a few months back where someone starved a great Dane to death, it took 4 weeks to die.

Now how can a human see an animal every days for 28 days and feel no compassion, no need to feed it or at the very least let someone else do it. That level of cruelty should be a huge concern for the police as that can (and often does) carry over to how they treat other weaker "animals" like children and the elderly.

I guess what I'm saying is yeah I could accept people being hanged for torturing and killing animals.

• ICBMICBM Frets: 73074
    I'd be happy to go along with allowing this sort of scum to fight animals if they want to.

As long as it was them against a Siberian tiger, Polar bear, Nile crocodile, Komodo Dragon or something like that. Simple rules - no weapons, no time limit, last one in one piece wins.

I'm not sure if I'm joking or not.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SassafrasSassafras Frets: 30320
    Sounds fair to me. Let the punishment fit the crime.
    hootsmon said:
    Yep.  The size of the animal is irrelevant.  Let the bastard swing.  If you keep an animal in captivity, denying it the ability to fend for itself, then it's your moral duty to take good care of it.  Failing to do so is punishable by, in the worst cases, death in the same manner inflicted upon the animal.  That's in my "Rules of Emp's Kingdom" should I ever become King or something.

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    What if you keep it so as you can feed the kids, so that they don't get neglected and starve?
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    How can keeping a dog enable you to feed your kids ??

• SambostarSambostar Frets: 8745
    Curry powder.
    Backdoor Children Of The Sock
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • underdogunderdog Frets: 8334
    edited March 2015
    Sambostar;576189" said:
    What if you keep it so as you can feed the kids, so that they don't get neglected and starve?
    If you can't afford to look after an animal, then there are charities who would rehome it, or as a last resort the RSPCA would kill it quickly with less suffering.
  • HootsmonHootsmon Frets: 16075
    Emp_Fab said:
    How can keeping a dog enable you to feed your kids ??
    a paw a day
    tae be or not tae be