RayGun Relics

What's Hot

Comments

• Bucket said:
    I'm seriously considering selling my Vintage SG Junior and getting one of the DC Les Paul Juniors he does... couple of questions for anyone who might know - what are the necks like? I tend to prefer a fatter neck. And what's the weight usually like? Hopefully light?
    You could get him to refinish your SG Jr, until recently I had Vintage VS6mrpcr (which I assume is what you have) that had been refinished in TV yellow by Graham. It was great and looked bloody awesome… but I came to realise that I'm a LP rather than SG player, so it went. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BucketBucket Frets: 7752
    edited May 2015
    Bucket said:
    I'm seriously considering selling my Vintage SG Junior and getting one of the DC Les Paul Juniors he does... couple of questions for anyone who might know - what are the necks like? I tend to prefer a fatter neck. And what's the weight usually like? Hopefully light?
    You could get him to refinish your SG Jr, until recently I had Vintage VS6mrpcr (which I assume is what you have) that had been refinished in TV yellow by Graham. It was great and looked bloody awesome… but I came to realise that I'm a LP rather than SG player, so it went. 
    To be honest, I prefer the look of the double cutaway Juniors and it'll balance a lot better, so I think I'd rather have one... and I've got a lovely P-90 from Ash in my SG which I'd transplant into it...

That TV white one on his site is EXTREMELY fetching...
    - "I'm going to write a very stiff letter. A VERY stiff letter. On cardboard."
  • jd0272jd0272 Frets: 3867
    1nten5e;633720" said:
    jd0272 said:

More would be good!
    Lovely :)
    "You do all the 'widdly widdly' bits, and just leave the hard stuff to me."
  • LewliganLewligan Frets: 544
    Graham does some great work.

A fella I know in a local band has had a couple of his guitars.
    They always look incredible.

One was a relic'd Esquire style Tele but with a BKP humbucker in the bridge.
    Think he was actually selling it not too long back.. wish I'd have snapped it up!
    Check out my Fretboard Trading Feedback HERE!
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7362
    Anyone experience of MOJO pups?? I emailed them for a demo or clip but apparently they are too busy...
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    Gassage said:
    Ray's guns stun me.

Whatever floats your boat I s'pose. http://s1.cinema.com/image_lib/5238_33.jpg
    My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
  • racefaceec90racefaceec90 Frets: 1029
    have just found out that alan george guitars is only 7-8 miles away from me  :D

i just sold my jaguar/amp recently (for a wii u/was planning on giving up the guitar),BUT looking on here and then his site,i stumbled upon this beauty for £90 
    :-O  image

it would be rude not to buy one wouldn't it 
    :D
    i like cake :-) here's my youtube channel   https://www.youtube.com/user/racefaceec90 

57Deluxe;633923" said:
    Anyone experience of MOJO pups?? I emailed them for a demo or clip but apparently they are too busy...
    Yes, Marc's stuff is superb.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • XWulfhereXWulfhere Frets: 416
    57Deluxe;633923" said:
    He did me some PAFs for my riviera and they're fab. Also some p90s for the guitar in building at the moment. Not used then yet but I'm tempted to put then in my les paul deluxe while I wait...
    And you know what else? Those safety lids on bottles of sanatogen. There I am trying to get the lid off and along comes my six year old and says "there you are daddy" and it's off in a Jiffy. Someone's gonna get hurt.
  • DrBobDrBob Frets: 3023
    I have a set of Marc's Mojo 50's Strat pickups. They are lovely
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6843
    tFB Trader
    jd0272;633997" said:
    [quote="57Deluxe;633923"]Anyone experience of MOJO pups?? I emailed them for a demo or clip but apparently they are too busy...
    Yes, Marc's stuff is superb.[/quote]

+1 I think they are exceptional.
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    I prefer the "before" on that explorer :-??
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2916
    Mojo pickups are the very best if u arsk me , lovely p90 in the neck and a powertron in the bridge. Just awesome.

• JalapenoJalapeno Frets: 6424
    Set of Mojo aged vintage tele p/u and 4-way wiring loom for my vintage relic-caster

Imagine something sharp and witty here ......

Feedback
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Jalapeno;634208" said:
    Set of Mojo aged vintage tele p/u and 4-way wiring loom for my vintage relic-caster
    More.
  • Shark_EyesShark_Eyes Frets: 377

i just sold my jaguar/amp recently (for a wii u/was planning on giving up the guitar),BUT looking on here and then his site,i stumbled upon this beauty for £90 
    :-O  image

Did you buy it? Give us a rundown when it arrives.
  • GuitarMonkeyGuitarMonkey Frets: 1883

You might get lucky for £90 or you might not
  • GrahamMGrahamM Frets: 34
    longjaw said:
    I would love one of those TV Yellow DC Jnrs but, even after harrassing him on his Facebook page, Raygun won't do them in left handed.

Took me ages to make the left handed one on right.You just can't please some people. ;-)

5reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • DannyPDannyP Frets: 1739
    blueskunk;634151" said:
    Mojo pickups are the very best if u arsk me , lkovely p90 in the neck and a powertron in the bridge. Just awesome.

@blueskunk that looks nice, what is it?
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2916
    Its a g&l fallout tribute model, had the pickups changed to the amazing mojos, mahogany body and maple neck :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom