J Collingridge - a full report in progress.

What's Hot

Comments

• Nice one.  I really don't think the police could argue with any of that.  The evidence is clear cut.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nice one.  I really don't think the police could argue with any of that.  The evidence is clear cut.  
    Yeah, he said that he's trying to get the background to all of this which suggests JC has hit him with very little clear evidence, if any. I'll drop the two decent files over to him later. They won't have all the screenshots but they will give a clear background. One file is a forumwide overview, the other is purely about my interactions with JC/Jeff Roper/Stephen Knoerzer/Andrew White/Frankie Ginnelly/lexerr etc etc etc...

• Yep - when you send the files over to him, could you tell him I'd appreciate an update once he's got his head round the whole thing?
    <space for hire>
  • All files sent to PC Bevan. I did say I could supply some screenshots and evidence but he's pretty happy with everything. 

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12508
    I really hope JC's shot himself in the foot over this.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • boogieman said:
    Me too!
  • boogieman said:
    Right in the balls would suit me. 

2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I regret to inform the forum that I missed out on one of his websites. 

• I regret to inform the forum that I missed out on one of his websites. 

The designs of his websites are almost as cutting edge as his portfolio.  
  • Then enjoy this instead, young Mr B!

Form an orderly and at all times polite queue. 

When PC Bevan concludes his investigation and decides that the Collingridge allegations are full of shit, then I believe we should have a public notice about him. The Fingland notice is in Off Topic and I think one about JC should go underneath. Just one post but something that is searchable via the public domain. When the police investigation is done, I will write a blog post purely deealing with my dealings with him and I will name him. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 6reaction image Wisdom
  • I was expecting to see some new photos on his Flickr page...  
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 27698
    I'm his first flickr follower. Is it actually him, or is it one of you lot pretending? :D
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
  • It's definitely him. If you go to http://www.jcollingridge.com/, view the page source and scroll to the bottom of the screen. All his pages are in the HTML code. 

• MossMoss Frets: 2409
    Stop crying, start buying
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24844
    I am suspicious of the new guy who joined today then found a thread that had been dormant since march and then said he knew him and then slagged him off.

My spidey sense is tingling.

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• HeartfeltdawnHeartfeltdawn Frets: 22562
    edited November 2015
    Here's my breakdown of things. 

Lateralus462: claims to be called Chris and from Oxfordshire. Says he went to school with JC and ended up at Langley College with him. I'm taking that as Langley College, Berkshire

I think he's genuine. 

1. He says he came from Basschat. He has a feedback thread going back to 2008. Location Oxfordshire, name of Chris. Looks very legit. 

2. He mentions in his opening post here on FB that he loves his 1980 Yamaha SG1000. From the Japanaxe forum, I present you the same lateralus462 username, same real name of Chris, and pictures of his SG1000. 

Those pictures are hosted on Photobucket here. Consistent use of same username as here. His PB account also gives his real name. His Facebook account can be found here and here is his band

Interestingly he says he was from Maidenhead. Mr Collingridge doesn't give out much info on his Facebook account now (can't think why) but he does say that he went to Desborough School in Maidenhead

VERDICT:

-Lateralus462 is totally legitimate and nobody should have any fears about him

-It is incredible that he went to school with JC and that JC even followed him to Langley College

-This in no way reflects badly on Lateralus462. Well, not unless he exudes pheromones that attract architectural photographers but if he does we really should pity him.  

-Mr Collingridge remains a conniving scamming git. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 5reaction image Wisdom
  • I am suspicious of the new guy who joined today then found a thread that had been dormant since march and then said he knew him and then slagged him off.

My spidey sense is tingling.
    Hmmmm, that is a bit suspect.
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 24844
    Mr HFD - excellent work there!

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• So what of our favourite photographer? Well, he's been busy slapping some old pictures up on the website with a few clever differences. 

Dig the prosecution warning at the bottom of the page. He's also added data to every picture making it clear that they are his.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ellangusellangus Frets: 250
    edited November 2015
    Here's my breakdown of things. 

Lateralus462: claims to be called Chris and from Oxfordshire. Says he went to school with JC and ended up at Langley College with him. I'm taking that as Langley College, Berkshire

I think he's genuine. 

1. He says he came from Basschat. He has a feedback thread going back to 2008. Location Oxfordshire, name of Chris. Looks very legit. 

2. He mentions in his opening post here on FB that he loves his 1980 Yamaha SG1000. From the Japanaxe forum, I present you the same lateralus462 username, same real name of Chris, and pictures of his SG1000. 

Those pictures are hosted on Photobucket here. Consistent use of same username as here. His PB account also gives his real name. His Facebook account can be found here and here is his band

Interestingly he says he was from Maidenhead. Mr Collingridge doesn't give out much info on his Facebook account now (can't think why) but he does say that he went to Desborough School in Maidenhead

VERDICT:

-Lateralus462 is totally legitimate and nobody should have any fears about him

-It is incredible that he went to school with JC and that JC even followed him to Langley College

-This in no way reflects badly on Lateralus462. Well, not unless he exudes pheromones that attract architectural photographers but if he does we really should pity him.  

-Mr Collingridge remains a conniving scamming git. 

I got the impression JC came from Meltham near Huddersfield - that's where he went to college/Uni
    Along with many others, I got Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer. Full details about his behaviour on this and other forums can be found on this thread. If you have been Scammed by J Collingridge 'Award Winning' Photographer, let us know and even if you haven't, putting a similar message in your own signature will help us warn others.