SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

The Purge III (47 pedals!)

What's Hot

Comments

• juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    samzadgan said:
    mate...the artwork on that univibe clone is absolutely amazing...what is it??
    It was an album cover done by Malleus, can't remember who for.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Batch 2 - 14/4 PM

S. Cockeram BZ752765547GB

D. Jupp BZ752765555GB

• MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    Zoolooter said:
    I'll take the Hydra Dual OD if it's still available. Pm me for payment details. Cheers
    Well done that man, I was on the brink there, I had to go out, and thought "if it's still here when I get back" - so destiny has spoken I guess. :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • I`ll take the Double Dragon please, if it`s still available?
    It is, sending PM now.

• ZoolooterZoolooter Frets: 888
    The hydra sounds too good to miss at these prices, couldn't help myself! Don't have an OD so it should be a great place to start from.
  • MegiiMegii Frets: 1670
    Zoolooter said:
    The hydra sounds too good to miss at these prices, couldn't help myself! Don't have an OD so it should be a great place to start from.
    Absolutely, a ridiculous bargain - you're getting two very nice overdrives there, with a lot of shaping and control, plus boutique build quality, all for £65.  Have to admit I already have a nice zendrive clone that I like a lot, so maybe I'm better looking for just a single contrasting drive pedal to go with that. Made me smile ruefully when I came back to see that you'd jumped in there and snagged the hydra. :)
  • EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    Man. I feel like a right square for just buying an almost-plain old Shredmaster clone now!

The Alice videos are great - if ever there was a pedal in need of a synthesizer, there it be. 

These pedals are a bargain, folks - get on it!
    edited April 2015
    Hydra, Boobtube and Murder One all back available again.

Batch 3 15/4 AM (a batch of one).

S. Ormand BZ752765706GB

edited April 2015
    Gonna give the provisionals 24hrs then return them to available (well apart from the one that has a queue or three people wanting it).
  • ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    juansolo said:
    Gonna give the provisionals 24hrs then return them to available (well apart from the one that has a queue or three people wanting it).
    I now want the one with 3 people waiting for it and I don't even know what it is. Human nature is a strange thing....
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    Thanks sir for speedy delivery.

Just about to go plug them in. 

I have to say the graphic on the Alice pedal is brilliant. I'm really impressed with that
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • TeetonetalTeetonetal Frets: 7829
    Got my p-19 clone today : thank you sir! :)
  • meltedbuzzboxmeltedbuzzbox Frets: 10340
    Alice is fucking epic!!!

its taken 2 pedals off my board. One of which I thought would never leave
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Awesome. They should all start landing either today or tomorrow with the last ones probably Sat. I didn't have any to send out today.

Though I'm always concerned for the sanity of anyone that uses an Alice on their board ;)
  • FRockStarFRockStar Frets: 140
    I'll take the discrete cake jobby, if it's still available?
    It is and you can. I'll PM.

cheers.
  • Can I have the Ultrastoner Mk1 please ?
    You can, will PM.
  • xXBADGERXxxXBADGERXx Frets: 15
    edited April 2015
    Saweeeeeet
    Money sent by PayPal