SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD HIWATT 1970 DR103 CUSTOM 100 FOR SALE 750 PRICE DROP SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• surfguy13surfguy13 Frets: 133
    PM'd
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72673
    Just to point out that it's the power transformer that's been replaced, not the output - much less of an issue.

However, in my opinion the amp cannot be described as 'fully serviced' because it still has its original filter caps, which should have been replaced in an amp this age.

Still a fair price even if you take into account that needs doing, though.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• rocktroutrocktrout Frets: 31
    i was told all caps were perfect , everything was inspected on this amp .. and it works 100% with no noise, all pots are smooth and have no crackle or hiss, i know there is no original transformer and to take a chance on buying a second hand one is a risk if you can even find one ?, the amp is at a very fair price as i have been given a price range from 1200 to 1400 for a original one. i can take any more pics if anyone has a specific part of amp they need to see. i was asked about the original transformer , i wish i still had it but i dont . i had no clue on the value of it and it was chucked out because it was not working .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    just another note the new transformer can be biased there was a bias pot installed too .

bump
    bump

bump
    bump
    bump
  • IvisonGuitarsIvisonGuitars Frets: 6841
    tFB Trader
    Deal with confidence, @rocktrout is a great guy and this amp will be exactly as described. Have a bump mate :-)
    http://www.ivisonguitars.com
    (formerly miserneil)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • price drop
  • 750 last drop