Friedman gas!

What's Hot
124»

Comments

• leerockerleerocker Frets: 610
    Adamski said:
    leerocker;623584" said:
    So you must be in apsley then adamski? Don't go down the odd fellows this Saturday then adam!
    I used to be in Apsley, now in the Old Town (literally - nice cottage overlooking a meadow).

I best not! I take it you're playing....I'll try my best to get down, I can always take the Mrs and try to get her Friedman approval

Nice mate , my bassists in apsley at the moment moving up to leighton buzzard soon though. The oddfellows is alright only do a couple there a year, will be rocking the ss100 this weekend!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7349
    I think this BE setting is very close to the Park 75

Park demo in same vein...

Both bloody gawjus....
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    Pulled the trigger on a smallbox nice amp but not rude enough for me so snagged a Brown eye- oh my word! Friedman volume and footswitch mod on the HBE mode- now there's an amp! Might have to move the smallbox on! I wonder if John at Peach can do me a good deal on summat else?
  • MoltisantiMoltisanti Frets: 1134
    haha Rod i know you'd be unable to resist in the end ! 

my JMP sounded majestic tonight at rehearsal :D

• Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    Pulled the trigger on a smallbox nice amp but not rude enough for me so snagged a Brown eye- oh my word! Friedman volume and footswitch mod on the HBE mode- now there's an amp! Might have to move the smallbox on! I wonder if John at Peach can do me a good deal on summat else?
    what are the mods?
  • DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3299
    Was that the one on eBay for £1995? Not that I look ever.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Si_ said:
    what are the mods?
    master volume for the hbe channel,had it done on my second one
  • shaunmshaunm Frets: 1640
    Played a Pink Taco this morning and I can totally get the love for these amps now. Great amp, it's on my list
    shaunm said:
    Played a Pink Taco this morning and I can totally get the love for these amps now. Great amp, it's on my list
    Wait till you try the rest its a slippery slope!

Im completely blown away by the Steve Stevens head, probably the most versatile amp ive ever played and it sounds superb with anything i throw at it!
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom