SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD PRS Custom 24 - solid rosewood neck FINAL PRICE DROP

What's Hot
DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7442
edited November 2015 in Guitars £
http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq209/Vaibanez89/P1000390.jpg http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq209/Vaibanez89/P1000395.jpg http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq209/Vaibanez89/P1000397.jpg Absolutely nothing wrong with it except some buckle rash on the back. I've been using it as a backup at gigs for a while now favouring my Les Paul Custom and it seems a shame. It's got the HFS and VB pickups and hard case with hang tags that say it was a special order because of the rosewood neck. £1200 collected, £1250 if I've to drive it to you. Id be willing to go maybe 100 miles.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7442
    edited July 2015
    Bump.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    I've probably only used this twice since May, so might as well bump again.
  • MrSwansonMrSwanson Frets: 479
    What a looker that neck looks amazing!
    View my trading feedback here: http://thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58681/
    Yeah it's very very smooth. Its a fantastic guitar but I've got 2 CEs that I prefer to take out because they've already got dings.
  • thetomskthetomsk Frets: 99
    What neck profile does it have?
    From memory the tag says 'standard'.
    Should have said, I don't get on with Floyd Rose trems.
    Also I don't use any form of postal service for guitars anymore due to UPS smashing up my last PRS, so we would have to meet up somewhere. I'm in leeds.
  • thetomskthetomsk Frets: 99
    Too far for me.im in Stirling. Not to worry. Glws
  • flumpetflumpet Frets: 95
    I once owned this guitar (the neck grain makes it very identifiable) it is a great guitar and yes the neck is very very smooth. Have a bump from me:)
  • DPCDPC Frets: 56

Suhr Custom Classic T

Would this interest you? I keep flirting with selling this so apologies in advance for wasting your time!!
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Do you have any more pictures and the specs please? Looks nice, I'm just not sure about the trem.

Here's the spec. The only difference is that I now have a Dimarzio Tone Zone in the Bridge and a Dimarzio Paf Pro in the neck. I've also taken out the Tremel-no because they don't hold tune very well in my experience!

I'll have to get more pictures taken tomorrow/weekend though if that's ok?

• NerineNerine Frets: 2333
    I can't see the pictures.
    Photobucket doesn't seem to be loading. I'll transfer them on to another site.
    Noice!!
    Hmmmm.

I could potentially be up for trading my LPC...
    Do you have any more details on it like the year etc?
    This is going up on the Facebook groups soon, so you guys are going to want to get your offers in quick before I'm inundated with Encore Les Pauls and BC Rich guitars that I just can't turn down.
  • dbrozzdbrozz Frets: 0
    Too bad you're not in Canada!
    Have a bump for a beauty of a guitar :)
    I'm struggling to find the time to take and post pics of my Suhr Classic T so I will gracefully bow out!

Good luck with the trade
    edited July 2015
    DefaultM;718036" said:
    Do you have any more details on it like the year etc?
    I'm not sure on the year but it's in my profile picture. I bought it new in July 2009, though, so it's either a 2008 or 2009 guitar I guess.
    It has a few cosmetic marks and is starting to yellow out also. I believe it's nitro finished. It has a visible ding on the top which it got when it fell off the strap once and landed face down onto my pedal board. There a slight bit of finish checking/cracking on the back of the guitar between the cover for the pickup selector switch and the top edge and a few general marks all over it really. The gold hardware is starting to mellow out a lot. I could have maybe taken slightly more care over it cosmetically, but it's the best Les Paul I've ever played, and it was faaaar too shiny when it was new, so I never used to clean or polish it. It's been babied in every other respect though and never been broken or ill-treated apart from being dropped once. I installed strap-locks straight afterwards. I was actually surprised that I was able to pick it up, remount the strap and continue the song. I dont think it even when out of tune if memory serves correctly..
    Pickups? No idea. Whatever comes in it from the factory. It sounds like a big Les Paul.
    Frets are good, action is low, tuning and intonation are bang on, it weighs a ton and sounds like an angry warlord.
    I didn't even want a white Custom when I bought it. This just happened to be the best of the 70-80 or so Les Paul's that I tried out over a few weeks. For me, this guitar just "had it". It seemed to make the most effort to please me.

photo 8364CCA6-F6D8-42D4-929B-7B25F04C6784.jpg