Hercules GS455B guitar stands

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• WazmeisterWazmeister Frets: 9715
    edited May 2015
    impmann said:
    I've had the wall hangers for 12 years - I even moved house and took them with. Great things.

@impmann - yep, Im with you... Ive got 4 wall hangers, great stuff !

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q493/Warren3333/Rickenbacker 360WB 12 String/P1030777.jpg

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GruGru Frets: 339
    impmann;637752" said:
    I've had the wall hangers for 12 years - I even moved house and took them with. Great things.
    I only recently got my first wall hanger after seeing them used in my local guitar shop. Fantastic design.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • GruGru Frets: 339
    GuitarZero;639875" said:
    1nten5e said:

Well, I've sent an email too, 4 days ago.....no reply, I guess they're not interested

Call them.

01793 461650
    ^^ This.

If my work inbox is anything to go by, companies must get inundated with emails every day and simply cannot look at everyone.

Phone is the only option for a quick response that deals with your problem.
  • EartrumpetEartrumpet Frets: 98
    The wall hangers are superb.
    And i like the guitar stands a lot, However It is the adjusting "Comfort grip" that has broken down and gone sticky on the self grip stands. Hope to be able to call them tomorrow
  • EartrumpetEartrumpet Frets: 98
    UPDATE
    So i eventually found out who i needed to talk to (shopatron).
    A quick email and a very fast response from Alex. He(?) said that a couple of years ago there was some issues with the manufacturing process, that took a year or two to come to light.
    They asked for photos of my stand and then to my surprise they said they would replace the stands. The stands arrived next day as promised!!

This is real customer care, i cannot praise Alex enough.

upshot, very happy customer with two new stands that are the best design i have personally come across
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeyowenjoeyowen Frets: 4025
    Dalefty;633937" said:
    suck more than a $2.00 whore does,
    Perhaps if you gave her more money...

I've had the wall hangers from them for years, 2 different versions and I can't says I've had this issue myself. However, I have heard other people complain about them making a mess of the neck /headstock